CHAPTER 24: Like

Sunghoon's POV

"Sunghoon be honest with me, do you like Y/N?" Jay asked. I looked at him and he was seriously wondering.

"What makes you think that?" I asked him. He scoffed.

"Do you or do you not?"

"Of course I do, who doesn't like her?" I answered.

"No, you know I don't mean it like that," he sighed.

"Then no," I told him.

"Really?" He asked. He clearly doesn't believe me.

"Yes really, I don't even know why you think that,"

"Okay well let's look at the facts, shall we?" He said which made me confused. "First of all, you guys kissed more times than your usual flings. Second, I haven't seen you with a different girls in a while, which is not normal for you. Third, you took her home and you got jealous of Sunoo, I mean come on, Sunoo! You got jealous thinking they lived together!" He said.

"Okay? Isn't that normal?" I asked him.

"Oh my God," he said, facepalming himself. "You're an idiot," he said.

Jay's POV

"Yah! I don't like her, alright?" He told me.

That might be true, but your actions say something different. I wanted to get a little more out of him.

"Well then, do you mind not, acting all lovey dovey and flirty with her?" I asked.

"What? Why not?" He asked, getting a little upset. I mentally smirked.

"Well, EJ likes her, he's planning on asking her out so if you don't like her, back off alright? EJ likes her a lot," I told him. It was just a simple lie.

"What?" He asked, with a frown on his face.

I don't like her my ass I thought.

"He can't just do that. He knows what's going on between her and I,"

"Which is what, exactly? I thought you were just friends," I asked.

"Well-" he paused. "Just because. He can't just do that,"

"You're logic makes no sense, and I'm pretty sure you can't stop EJ from doing what he wants. He's probably going to go through with it," I told him and shrugged.

"I won't let him then, besides its not like Y/N will accept it," He said and crossed his arms.

This behavior for someone who doesn't like her. Yeah right.

"You do know they're the ones acting all sweet when you're not around, right?"

"What?!" He yelled. He's clearly upset. I laughed and shook my head. "What?" He asked again.

He's hopeless

"And you tell me you don't like her," I said, still shaking my head.

"....I don't," he said.

"Then let EJ ask her out, he's probably going to do it today anyways," I said.

"Fine," he said, standing up from his seat and walking away.

"What happened to him?" EJ asked then sits down.

"Hey, you're talking with one of the girls in Y/N's department, right?" I asked him.

"Y-yeah, why?" He stuttered because he got caught.

"You should ask Y/N to help you find something to give her or something?"