CHAPTER 27: Games

Y/N's POV

"Guys, let's play a game," Ni-ki said. 

"Do we want to do play truth or dare first?" EJ asked. Everyone agreed and Ni-ki went to grab a bottle to spin. 

"Wah, it's been a while," Nicholas said.

We watched Ni-ki spin the bottle and waited to see who was going to get asked first.

"Jungwon~" K said in a singsong voice and Jungwon sighed. 

"Truth or Dare?" Ni-ki asked him, holding the bottle up like a mic.

"Truth,"

"Ah, so boring," Ni-ki said and thought of a question. "Oh, are you and Hea noona really dating?" He asked. 

"Yah, it's such a obvious answer, you just wasted your question," Jay told him.

"No," Jungwon said, to all our surprise. "Not yet," he said, making Hea choke on her drink. I eyed her. I see.

"Already Jungwon, your turn, spin the bottle," Hea said and gave the bottle to Jungwon. 

Again, the bottle began to spin and gradually slowing down. The bottle stopped, pointing at Heeseung. Heeseung groaned, looking away. Did he really expect not to get picked?

"Hyung, truth or dare?" Jungwon asked him, with a grin on his face.

"Truth" he said. The safest bet. 

"Tell us who you like," Jungwon said. Or maybe not,  the safest bet.

"Dare," Heeseung said.

"Bruh," Nicholas said in the backround.

"Okay then I dare you to tell us who you like," Jungwon said, smiling. Heeseung glared at him making some of us let out a laugh. It was unescapable.

"Well... I like someone, she doesn't go to the same University but I am seeing her  a lot lately," He admitted.

We all oohed for him. Everyone seems to be seeing someone, even Sunoo who has never told me about a crush before. Yet here I am.

"Alright!" Heeseung said and spinning the bottle once again. "Y/N, truth or dare," he asked. The bottle landed on me.

"Dare," I confidently said. I wasn't really too nervous since it was Heeseung, he would spare me, right?

"I dare you to kiss EJ on the cheek," he said. Making me jot my head forward.

"Why the cheek? Why not the lips dude, Y/N would do that," Jay said, smirking. I glared at him. I would do it if EJ wasn't interested in someone already. Now that just feels wrong, even if it a dare.

"I'd do it either way as long as he's okay with it," I said, which was a clear lie. 

"EJ?" They asked him. I looked at him, slightly shaking my head. He looked at Heeseung and Jay who were nodding their heads.

"I'm okay with it," he said.

Is he insane? I'm gonna cry. It wasn't bad but doesn't he like someone? He looked so sure about her, he even gave her a big bouquet of flowers at the exhibition along with the gift he bought. 

"Alright Y/N whenever you're ready," Heeseung said.

"Y/N! Go!" Hea said, giving two thumbs up. 

I got up to go towards EJ but I was pulled down by Sunghoon who was beside me. Everyone and I looked at him and he was just looking forward. I was confused and got up again but he pulled me down again.