CHAPTER 2: Daniel

Y/N's POV

"Sunoo, Sunoo, KIM SUNOO," I called his name until I screamed. He jumped and finally woke up.

"Wha... what?" He said rubbing his eyes. He's adorable.

"Get up we're about to be late!" I said and got off the couch. I borrowed some of his clothes and got my bag. We hurriedly ran to the bus stop.

"Relax Y/N!" He said rubbing my back.

"I can't flunk Sunoo!" I whined. He just laughed. "Oh is this funny to you?" I asked, a little frustrated.

"No no, it's just kind of amusing that you believe being late to homeroom will make you suddenly lose top spot," he said, still chuckling.

"Psh whatever," I said, lightly hitting his arm. I sounded dumb.

The bus finally arrived and we got on. When we arrived at school, the bell instantly rang so me and Sunoo ran to our homeroom.

"The teacher is not here... again," says one of the people in the class.

"President, what are we supposed to do now? The teacher is never here and there's never a sub," one of them asked me.

"Okay just sit and do whatever, don't be too loud or the other teachers might come scold us again," I said, rolling my eyes at the last time that happened.

They all cheered and went to their seats, some switching with others to talk to their friends, which I didn't mind. Sunoo sat at the seat infront of me and turned it around so it can face me.

"So, about Heeseung hyung," he started. This again. "Are you going to date him?" He asked.

"No," I said taking out my phone.

"So what then? You're just going to continue seeing him? Leading him on?" 

"Look, Sunoo I don't know alright? Please, let's talk about something else, hm?" I said, putting my phone down on the table and smiling sarcastically at him.

"Fine, about the winter festival, there's a major basketball game between... Bighit and um... are you going?" He hesitantly asked.

"Yes, I'm going, it's not like I have a choice. I'm class president so," I said, sighing from defeat.

"YES! Because when we finish the game I'm taking you away from Heeseung, that festival is our thing," he said.

"Yes yes, I know," I said, slightly chuckling at my bestfriend's cuteness.

"Um... Pres, can I... talk to you in private," one of the guys from the class asked. I glanced at Sunoo and he did the same, he shrugged and I sighed, nodding.

Sunoo's POV

I just don't get why these guys still try, I mean she rejected almost all the guys in this class already why would they think thats they're going to be any different.

I watched as they walked outside in the hallway. she leans on the wall next to the window while he gives her a note. I can't hear their conversation but I already know what he's saying from his expression. Its always the same, I sighed putting my arm on the desk and resting my cheek on my hand. Poor guy.

Y/N pats his shoulder before coming back inside. She sat in her chair and sighs before completely crumbling on the desk.

"So, that's the.... fourth this week?" I tried to recall the confessions She raises her hand, showing five fingers. "Ah... so it's the fifth," I said and chuckled. It must be tiring.

"Maybe I should try to look like Malificent," she mumbled. I pat her head.

Y/N's POV

I was getting stuff from my locker when,

"Noona," Called a voice. I sighed and turned around.

"Daniel!" I excitedly said. My brother Daniel, my mood instantly went brighter, until he slapped my arm. "YA WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" I yelled. This kid.

"Do you know mom was worried? She literally barged into my room worrying where you went. You are so lucky I covered for you!" He said, he looks so done lol.

"Psh, you only covered because you were probably to tired to be interrogated!" I said threatening to punch him.

"Whatever! You're taking me to get barbecue later with Sunoo hyung!" He said, stomping his feet before running towards his classes when the bell rang.

The art teacher was talking about sculptures and art inspiration when she suddenly went to the topic of love. Saying it was the greatest motivation of all. Poor me. I guess I'll just go and find delicious food as inspiration since I have no chance in that department

"Hey," Someone said beside me. I snapped out of my thoughts and glanced over to who was calling me. Heeseung.

"O-oh Heeseung, what's up?" I asked, trying to act as naturally as possible.

"What's up with you? You had your head in the clouds, is something bothering you?" He asked as he laughed it off but he looked genuinely concerned.

"It's nothing, sculptures are just really time consuming so it's kind of annoying," I said.

"Hm, anyways do you have plans for today?"

"Yup, my brother's wanted to go get barbecue today so we'll be getting some," I said, rolling my eyes at the reason he asked to go get barbecue in the first place.

"Aw that's a bummer, I wanted to hang out with you," he said pouting.

"Sorry Hee, maybe next time."

"Sunoo hyung! Noona is getting us barbecue for dinner, did you know?" Daniel cheerfully, and innocently told Sunoo. He looks so happy I couldn't dare stay mad. Curse my squishy heart.

"Really? Wow that happens almost as rare as a blue moon," he said, unable to believe what Daniel just told him.

"Alright alright, let's go before I change my mind," I said.

"You wouldn't! You love us," Sunoo grinned, Daniel copying him. I rolled my eyes at the both of them.

"Yea yea whatever let's go!" I said Sunoo and Daniel pushing to the restaurant.

When we got there and got the food cooked. We started eating and taking about useless things. Daniel kept talking about how his math teacher hated him and Sunoo complained about some idiot at lunch.

"How about the festival Noona? Are you guys almost done preparing for it? I heard the student council is in charge of it," he said before continuing to munch on his food.
"Yup, its next week so it would be a disaster if we said that we weren't ready," Sunoo stated. I nodded in agreement, while still eating my food.

"Is it going to be fun," Daniel asked again.

"Do you think I'd let it be boring?!" Sunoo asked, betrayed.

"No I think you made it cool but I can't really say the same about Noona," Daniel said, teasing. I raised my eyebrows.

"I'm telling the coach you hurt your leg," I threatened him.

"Ok ok I was just joking! Relax noona," he said, afraid to not be able to play.

At the end of the night, Sunoo, went to the direction of his house while me and Daniel went to ours.

"Noona, are you going to my game?" Daniel asked, jumping around. Probably because he's so happy about the barbecue..

"Of course I am, and it's not like you'd give me a choice," I said, smiling.

"You're right, I wouldn't," He said and we continued to walk to our house.

__________________________________