CHAPTER 13: Her

Y/N's POV

A week has past and Jay and I have been very close up to this point. Play flirting and all, it was Heeseung all over again except Jay actually doesn't have feelings for me. He made it clear many times, which made me feel beyond from relieved. It was just as I want and this time, we kept it low so that our friends don't know. We weren't hiding it, I would be fine if they found out but it's more of 'I don't want stares everywhere I go' kind of thing. It would be a hassle too since there isn't any romance. After Jake, I never want to involve myself it that stuff anymore, I won't get hurt anymore.

I was have been busy with my project anyways, I have no time to think about that. Hea was also focused on finishing hers as soon as possible since hers is much more complicated than mine. She was making a much larger piece than mine so it requires much more time and focus. It was also a delicate process. As for me, it was a little simpler because it was smaller. Hers was as taller than her while mine is half my size. 

"I'm drained," I told her.

"So am I, why did I decide on wood instead of something so much easier to work with? I act as if I'm so experienced with nails and hammers," she whined.

"You do know I'm working on... metal right?" I said, I might be underestimating the work process but I find wood carvings easier to work with than metal, especially with tiny details.

"Whatever," She said and sighed.

"Hey guys," I waved at the guys who were waiting for us at the lunch table. We both took a seat and basically collapsed.

"Woah, are you guys alright?" K asked. I gave him a tired thumbs up and immediately just put my head on the table. "Here Y/N," Jay said, handing  me lunch. I looked at him confused.

"Why did you buy me lunch?" 

"Well for the past week you've been like this so I figured you could catch a break," He said sliding the lunch to me.

"Wah, thank you so much, I don't have the energy to get my own right now, thanks," I said.

"Yah! What about me?" Hea asked from across the table. 

"Here's yours," Jungwon said and gave her the lunch. She gladly took it and started smiling like an idiot.

I was eyeing them a lot after that. Is Hea.... she might be, seeing the look on her face. I mentally smirked, trying to stop myself from teasing them so early. I'll just observe and I'll ask her about it later. It does seem to be the case though.

"We're going now," K said. The rest of us nodded and waved at them. 

Jay walked up to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek and I just stared at him with my eyes wide open. What is up with him. I looked to Heeseung to see him grinning cheekily. He definitely moved on, I can hear him teasing me in his mind. I'm glad. He deserves more than me.

"Are you guys... a thing?" Geonu asked, also a little surprised by what just happened.

"NO!" I denied right away.

"Yeah, we're just friends," Jay said.

"There's that line," Nicholas said, rolling his eyes.

"Are we friends now?" Ni-ki said, in a mocking voice. Mocking Jay. 

"What's up with that? You posted it after the amusement park too," Jungwon suddenly asked, curious.

"Yeah, is it some kind of inside joke or something?" Sunoo asked. I didn't tell him because I know he'll make a huge deal about it.

"We were literally walking back to you guys after playing the games and then we heard Jay ask 'are we friends now?' and the next second, boom! They kissed right in front of everyone, including my innocent eyes," Ni-ki siad. I sighed, ready for Sunoo to yell at me.