CHAPTER 6: Maknaes

Y/N's POV

"Huh?" I asked, thinking I misheard or something.

"Yup!" Sunoo's and my mom cheered.

"You're telling me, you bought us apartments? Along with vehicles?" I say again so it can all sink in. "Isn't that too much?" I asked.

"Well since you were only 14 you were whining and whining on how you wanted to live next to Sunoo and then the next minute you wanted to be independent, so I figured, why the heck not?!" My mom smiled. I was speechless. My mom just exposed me!

"Aww Y/N!!" Sunoo suddenly popped into the conversation and bear hugged me. "Don't worry I want to live next to you too!" He said and grinned. I smiled. At least it's less embarrassing now.

Best. Day. Ever.

"Do you have your boxes, dear?" My mom asks. I shut the trunk and I looked down at my checklist.

"Yup! That's all of it!" I said.

"Alright let's go!" Mom said and went into the car and I went on my motorcycle. I mean, I couldn't just leave it. My apartment is 30 minutes away from my house.

"Y/N! You look so cool!" Sunoo said, jumping up and down. I got off my motorcycle and took my helmet off.

"Hello to you too, Sunoo," I said, showing him a smile.

"I already got all my boxes in the apartment. I just need to unpack but I'm going to help you bring them up, in the meantime,"

"Alright, let's get started then," I said and opened the trunk.
We started to carry boxes to the apartment on the 3rd floor. By the time we finished, the sun was already about to set.

"I'm exhausted," Sunoo said, sighing before plopping down on my bed. "Our moms already left, they didn't even give us some money for barbecue," he pouted.

"Well we're supposed to be adults now, so we have to get them on our own?"

"We have to get up? No way, just order pizza," he said and scoffed. I rolled my eyes and threw my phone at him.

"Order what you want, I'm going to start putting my clothes in the closet," I said and got up and started to unpack my suitcase.

"I did it, it'll take 15 minutes they said," he said and sighed.
The doorbell rang and Sunoo immediately ran to the door and thanked the delivery person. He sassily walked to the living room and I walked over too.

"What are we watching tonight?" He asks.

"Whatever you want Sunoo," I said, tired.

"C'mon," he said, patting the sofa. I jumped on and grabbed a slice.

"What do you think the campus is like?" He asks, mouth full of food.

"We've seen the campus, Sunoo," I said, in an obvious tone.

"Yeah but not all of it," Sunoo said.

Well we'll find out soon enough," I said, shrugging.
"You think that we're finally gonna have a friend group this time," Sunoo asked, leaning on my shoulder, still eating. I looked at him. "Like an actual friend group, not just the student council,"

"I don't know," I said. "We'll see," I said and smiled.

Me and Sunoo stuck together since we were in preschool. It was always just the two of us, mostly. In elementary we had a couple of other friends, who turned out to be assholes so after that, we kept everyone at a safe distance. As long as the two of us were okay, we could fight anything. Since we're going to university, we should probably changed that.