EPOLOGUE

Y/N's POV

"I like you, I love you," he said.

"What-" I tried to speak but I was just speechless.

I looked at him and he just looked at me with a soft expression. He was still holding my hand.

"Sunghoon-" I started but stopped when he let go of my hand. I looked at him confused and he just smiled at me before holding both sides of my neck, leaning his forehead on mine. He looked at me in the eyes and he finally kissed me. 

It felt so different from all of the others. It felt like the one at the firework show. It was genuine and sweet. I held his wrists and he smiled in the kiss. After a moment he let go, going back to leaning his forehead on mine, his eyes still closed.

"Y/N," he called, looking at me. 

"Hm?" I said, not saying a word. I don't trust myself to say anything. Not after that.

"Do you have an answer?" He asked.

"For?" I asked, keeping the words to a minimum. He just chuckled, still not letting go of me or moving away.

"I love you," 

I was caught off guard and I opened my mouth but no words came out. He just smiled at me.

"Y/N, I love you," he repeated.

I really couldn't form a word and his smile turned into a painful one. He was waiting for an answer so I gave him one. I slowly removed my hands from his wrist and put them on his cheeks and I kissed him again. I pulled away to see him with a small smile on his face. 

"Sunghoon, did that answer your question?" 

"I think you should do it again so I can be sure," he said and I shook my head, but still doing what he asked. 

Sunghoon's POV

Liked by heyyy

Liked by heyyy.a and 14192 others
pshoon: <3

heyyy.a: oh thank God

kimsun: Beyond glad! Don't bring her home!
— view replies
    ynkim: ????
    kimsun: no
    ynkim: I don't live with you

jjpark: YES

"Y/N you want to come over?" I asked her. She looked at me in shock and I just gave her a small smile.

"Like- your place?" 

"Yeah, I would love if you met my family too," 

"Then... I would love to," she smiled.

Best day ever. 

Y/N's POV

"Oh my God you're finally home, mom was asking where you were for the longest time, she's going back to Italy tomorrow, she thought you wouldn't even have dinner with her before she came back- oh, hello," A girl shorter than me said, not realizing I was there. Sunghoon sighed.