CHAPTER 11: Amusement

(kind of a filler episode but also not really)

Y/N's POV

"Heeseung why?!" I whined, pulling on his sleeve. He just chuckled. 

"It's fine don't worry, he's not going to make it weird," he said. I was still doubting that but it's not like I can do anything about it now.

"Hi, Y/N!" He said and smiled.

"Hey," I said.

"Alright let's go ride the rollercoaster Y/N!" Sunoo said and pulled my arm. I sighed. "He's into you," he whispered. I looked at him weirdly.

"What are you on about?" 

"What? It's not the first time, I mean you literally made out with him," he said.

"No."

"No?" He asked, confused.

"No." I said again. He just laughed.

We all got on the rollercoaster and  I sat in between Sunoo and Jay, which wasn't the greatest but it was alright, I guess. It was a rollercoaster anyways, everyone will be busy screaming their asses off. 

"Oh God, I'm going to die today," Jay's friend, Geonu said, with his eyes shut. The guys laughed. 

"Y/N tell me why I wanted to ride this death machine," Sunoo said as the ride started to move. I laughed at him and shrugged and he just whined.

Seconds later, screaming can be heard from everyone. I look to my left to see Sunoo screaming with his eyes shut tight. I can only laugh while also screaming. To my right was Jay, trying not to scream, with his eyes also shut. I laughed at him and then he suddenly looked at me.

"Yah! What are you laughing at?!" He screamed to be heard over the other people's screams.

"You!" I screamed back, laughing right after.

"Yah!" He screamed and the rollercoaster suddenly went down from the tallest point, making him scream even more. I laughed again. For someone who acts cool and calm, he screams a lot.

"Can we never go on that again?" Sunoo said. I chuckled at my bestfriend.

"Bump cars!" Geonu suddenly shouted and we looked towards the direction he pointed at. 

"Let's go!" I said to Sunoo. He whined but still followed. He and I were in one car while the others also went in. 

Sunoo surprisingly drove our car while I just sat laughing at whoever we bumped with. It was hilarious, Sunoo and I targeted Ni-ki and Heeseung making them yell at us but we just found it funny. That was until they went for us.

"Yah! Cut it out!" Sunoo yelled at Ni-ki. Ni-ki stuck his tongue out, taunting Sunoo.

"YAH!"

"We should eat now," Nicholas suggested while the others agreed. I wasn't hungry yet because I was quite energized because of the rides we went on.

"I'm not hungry yet, who wants to go play the games with me?" I asked. Sunoo shaking his head no.

"Nope, I'm super hungry right now," Sunoo said.

"I'll go!" Ni-ki said. I sighed, relieved. I clung onto his arm and waited to see if anyone else wanted to come.

"I'm going!" Nicholas said. I looked at him. I only recognize him from last night so I didn't think he'd come with us, but then again he probably knows Ni-ki. "I'm not hungry either and I want to win some prizes," he said. I nodded and smiled.