CHAPTER 30: Boyfriend?

Y/N's POV

I laid down on my bed, recalling the scene from earlier. I closed my eyes before finally breaking my composure and rolling around my bed from getting flustered.

"What the hell, Park Sunghoon," I said, staring at my ceiling. 

I closed my eyes again, slowly putting my fingers on my lips. I then immediately slapped myself, sitting up. I came back to reality, realizing that I kissed him on the nose. 

"WHY DID I DO THAT?" I yelled and continued to hit myself.

Sunghoon's POV

I sighed, lying down on my bed, getting a pillow to hug. I stared at the ceiling with the same smile I had earlier. Thinking about what happened only widened my smile and brightened up my mood. 

I sat up, snapping out of it. I went to sit on my desk, looking at my lamp, just thinking. I smiled once again, leaning on my chair, spinning it. 

I put my hands in the air as if I just won the biggest award ever. I sighed, my smile not leaving my face.

"Are... you okay?" Yeji suddenly asked making me sit up looking at her.

She was just leaning on the door frame, staring at me in confusion. My mouth opened but words failed to come out. She raised her brow, judging me silently.

"I'm fine," I told her.

"Mhm," 

That was all she said before slamming the door closed. I relaxed myself, finally deciding to go to bed before I start to look like a crazy person to my family.

Jay's POV

"You're in a cheery mood today," I said to Sunghoon, who looked like a kid going into a candy store. 

He just snickered, swaaying from side to side while walking. I stared at him, concerned. Is he okay? Has he lost it?

"Hey guys!" Sunghoon greeted the guys. "Where's Y/N and Sunoo?" He asked, immediately noticing the two of them gone.

"Oh right, they forgot to tell us that they were going home for the rest of the week," Ni-ki said.

"Yup, they won't be back until Monday so it's only me and Daeun until then," Hea said, putting her arm around Daeun's shoulder. 

"Oh," Sunghoon said, sounding upset.

My eyes, including everyone else, went wide. We all looked at eachother. 

"Did he just-"

"I think he did," 

"What is happening?" 

"Sunghoon did you just... pout?" Heeseung hyung asked seriously, putting his hands on Sunghoon's arms. The rest of us try not to laugh at Sunghoon's state.

"Why would I?" he scoffed, making us all burst out into a pit of laugher. 

"Oh that was adorable," K hyung said.

"I didn't know Sunghoon could look like that," Geonu said.

"Seriously hyung, that was a first," Ni-ki laughed. 

"Shut up Ni-ki," Sunghoon said, glaring at him.

"Why? Is it because Y/N's not here?" I asked him.

He said nothing so we all just went to our classes. Sunghoon and I went the same way and he just zoned out. I stared at him for a bit while walking but he didn't even blink.

"Sunghoon, dude are you okay?" I asked him.

"Huh? Yeah," 

"You seem to be deep in thought," I said.