Cruise Invitation

Reyna's POV

The next day Ryoma and I walked to school with Momo. It was a lovely day as the sun was shining and not a single cloud in the sky whilst the birds were singing happily. I smiled as I closed my eyes and inhaled the fresh air. I opened my eyes and sighed. "Today is beautiful," I said.

Momo and Ryoma both turned to me and nodded in agreement. We were heading to the changing rooms to change into our jerseys and start our morning practice. Everyone was there except for Coach Ryuzaki-sensei and Tezuka. I frowned as I walked over to Fuji and the rest of the gang and asked them my question. "Ohayou minna, where are Coach and Tezuka?"

Fuji, god love him, with his signature closed eyed smile replied back. "They went to have a discussion about something. Said that they will explain to us later."

I nodded and had my lips form an 'oh' shape. We continued practicing as I was having a game with Momoshiro. "Come on, Momo! Show me what you've got!" I shouted across the court to him.

Momo shouted back. "Reyna-chan stop being mean!"

I giggled at his childish humor. We continued playing until we heard the captain ordering us to line up. We did just that and waited for Coach and Tezuka to start talking. "Regulars will come with us as the others continue practicing swings and run some laps," said Ryuzaki-sensei.

We all replied back. "Hai!"

The non-regulars were continuing with their practice swings and running laps whilst the rest of us had followed Ryuzaki-sensei and Tezuka to Coach's office. Once we entered and waited patiently for Coach and Tezuka to explain why we were here. "The reason why you are here is because we have invitations from Sakurafubuki, who is a millionaire, had invited us to go on a cruise," Coach explained.

The guys were shocked except for Ryoma and I since we've been on a cruise before, but I've never heard of a millionaire named Sakurafubuki. I have a bad feeling about this. My conscience told me. I nodded in agreement. "Nya! A cruise?!" Eiji yelled in excitement.

Momo hugged Ryoma. "It's Ryoma-kun's first time!"

I giggled and shook my head. "Ryoma and I have already been on a cruise when we had stayed in America for a while," I replied to the team.

"EHHHHH?!" They all yelled.

I laughed again. Tezuka cleared his throat to get the teams attention again. "I'm gonna accept the offer. What about you?"

We all nodded in agreement. "Hai! There's no objections!" Oishi replied back as Eiji jumped on him with excitement coursing through him.

AWWWWW!! They look so cute together! My conscience yelled.

Wait What?! They're both guys! I yelled back, but couldn't stop smiling at them.

Who cares! I ship them!

At that I burst out laughing causing the others to turn towards me with confusion on their faces. "Nya! What's so funny, Reyna-chan?" Eiji asked.

I shook my head. "It's nothing, Eiji. Just a thought that was adorable," I replied with a small smile as I looked at both Eiji and Oishi who were both clung to each other.

I must admit, I ship them too! I said to my conscience.

But I ship others too! My conscience replied back.

Oh? Like who? I asked curiously.

Well there's Momo-senpai and that girl from Fudomine. They're cute.

True. Who else? I got even more curious.

You with Fuji-kun and Tezuka!

WHAT?!

I started blushing prefusedly as I try not to say stuff out loud for others to hear what I've been thinking. I shook my head to get those thoughts out of my head. Conscience you are so dead. I focused on the others and asked a question. "When do we get to go?"

Everyone else turned to Ryuzaki-sensei. "Saturday morning at the latest," she replied back.

"Really? This Saturday?!" I exclaimed with excitement as the others did the same except for Ryoma and Tezuka. I shook my head at both of their stoic expressions. "Come on, Ryoma, Tezuka! Why so serious?" (A/N: Sorry I had to add that in lol)

They both glanced at me, but we couldn't help ourselves as we all burst out laughing as the Coach laughed with us. We were enjoying teasing Ryoma and Tezuka because that's who we are. Whole lot of sense of humors in our own ways of course. Ryuzaki-sensei had told us to go home and rest up since we had finished practice. I was walking with Ryoma and Momo, when we had walked to the street courts. What I noticed was that there were three people there wearing green and yellow jerseys. They must be Shitenhouji, my conscience had said. We walked up to the courts and the guys from the other tennis team looked at us. I turned my head to Momo and Ryoma. "Hey guys, what do you say we have a game?" I smiled at them and they nodded in agreement.

We walked onto the court and were talking about who should play first. We turned around when the members of Shitenhouji walked up and spoke to us. "You guys are from Seigaku, aren't you?" I smiled sweetly at them and nodded.

"Of course we are. This is Momoshiro Takeshi, Ryoma Echizen and I'm Reyna Echizen," I replied back, "and you are?" I asked.

"I'm Oshitari Kenya," said a really good looking boy. HOTTTT!!! yelled my conscience.

"I'm Tooyama Kintarou!" shouted the other boy who seems to be a freshman. Whoa! So loud!

"I'm Kuranosuke Shiraishi, nice to meet you," said the one next to Kenya-kun. Holy mother of God! So hot. Cuter than that Kenya-kun!

I blushed and smiled sweetly at the two. "Nice to meet you too. Wanna have a match with us?"

Kenya and Shiraishi both looked at each other smiling and nodded. "Sure, but do you know how to play doubles?" Kenya-kun asked.

I smiled wider and turned to my brother. "What do you think, little brother? Should we play doubles?" Ryoma smirked and nodded. I turned to the other two. "Sure! We'll play doubles with you. Momo?"

"H-hai?"

"Can you be the umpire to count the scores?"

"Sure," he replied back.

Kenya, Shiraishi, Ryoma and I went on the court and faced each other whilst shaking hands. "Let the best team win," I said as I shook Shiraishi's hand whilst giving him a wink. He blushed and nodded. "Smooth or rough?" I asked whilst spinning my racquet.

Both Kenya and Shiraishi said. "Rough!"

My racquet landed on rough of course and I tossed them the ball. We got into position and Kenya served first. We rallied for a good few minutes until they got a point. "15-0!" said Momo.

Well this is gonna be interesting. I thought to myself as I smirked as we continued to play.

At the end of the match it was 6-5 to us. We walked back up to the net and shook hands with Shiraishi and Kenya. "Great match. You guys are really good!" exclaimed Kenya.

"Arigatou, so are you. We should play again soon," I replied back with a smirk and the others grinned back.

"Look forward to it," replied Shiraishi.

I blushed in embarrassment and we said our fare wells and went home. Momo had said bye and it was just Ryoma and I walking to our house in silence. I couldn't stop picturing Shiraishi in my head. He's really interesting and has some character in him, but so does Kenya. I got ready for bed and turned the lights off.

oOo

Shiraishi's POV

I can't stop thinking about that girl from the tennis court. Reyna Echizen. We will meet up again soon. I smiled and turned off my light and went to sleep.

A/N: thats the second chapter up. hope you guys are enjoying it. will update soon.