Going After Chibisuke

Third's POV

Xiu was walking out of the train station and headed towards the docks before looking around making sure that he wasn't followed. He jogged over and hopped onto a speed boat. He started the engine and was about to leave the docks when Ryoma ran and jumped on the boat. "'Lo."

"What are you doing?" Xiu asked.

"You're going after the Clack aren't you?" Ryoma asked and Xiu nodded. "You'll probably need back up, that's why I came."

"You can do what you want," Xiu replied back and Ryoma smiled in triumph.

oOo

Reyna's POV

We were all standing together. We waited on Taka-san and Eiji to return when they went looking for my idiot brother. "Any sign of him?" I asked.

They shook their heads. "No, we couldn't find him anywhere!" Taka-san replied back.

"Don't you think that he went with Xiu to go after the Clack?" Eiji asked.

"I believe it is a 88% chance that he has," replied Inui.

"88.41%" replied Renji.

"Overseas, I don't use decimals," Inui said to his childhood friend.

Oishi turned to Tezuka. "Tezuka, I really think we should go and tell the police."

Tezuka replied back. "No, if Xiu says to wait till morning, we won't make a move until then."

"Tezuka..." Oishi whispered.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I paced around as I was getting restless, worried about Ryoma. Why did that idiot go with Xiu? He has no business with them! I thought to myself. Yukimura had grabbed everyone's attention. "Didn't Xiu say, 'Because it's my fault. I can't resurface from playing again. Not me, nor him?', as if he is saying about himself and some other person."

"Minna! We are not gonna make any unnecessary movement. We'll wait until morning then find Echizen. I'm counting on all of you," Tezuka replied back.

oOo

Third's POV

Tezuka left and shut the gate with his tennis racquet bag over his shoulder. He walked towards the train station and left, as he looked around making sure that he wasn't followed, but he stopped when he heard a familiar voice. "So you said that we wouldn't be making any unnecessary movement, but you're worried about the kid, Tezuka?" Atobe asked as he stood a few feet away from him.

Tezuka sighed and nodded. "I'm guessing that you are tagging along, are you?"

Atobe smiled and nodded. "Let's go."

They both walked towards the docks as they both saw Kabaji getting the jet-ski ready. "Job well done, Kabaji!" Atobe praised his friend. "You can leave the rest to us now."

"Usu!" Kabaji answered back and walked away.

Atobe hopped on the ski and Tezuka was about to get on before they were both stopped by a sudden voice. "Not planning on going on your own, are you?" Fuji asked as he too, carried his tennis bag, with Oishi following behind him without one.

"Fuji, what are you doing?" Tezuka asked.

"I'm coming with you guys to get Echizen," he replied back.

"But what about-" Tezuka was about to ask when Oishi interrupted him.

"Just leave... everything to me."

"Oishi," Tezuka said.

"OI! You ain't leaving without me!" They heard a shout as they turned to see Kirihara running up to them. "I heard from the others on what happened, so I'm coming with you."

Kirihara felt a hand suddenly on his shoulder. He turned and found Sanada there. "You ran off without permission!"

Kirihara pulled back and faced his vice-captain. "Sanada-san, please forgive me!"

"You'll be running 8,000 laps when we get back, as I'll be doing 10,000," Sanada said and Kirihara was stunned.

"Wait! You're coming too?" he asked and Sanada nodded.

"Don't forget about Shitenhouji!" Shiraishi said as he walked up to the rest of the gang.

"Shiraishi!" replied Fuji.

Atobe spoke next. "My water scooter is a two seater, so none of you will fit."

They heard a boat coming up to the docks and it was none other than Higa Chuu team. "Might you be at a loss? As a special offer, you can rent a boat for only £200! An extra £100 to get a guide for the night cruising," said Kite.

"Higa Chuu?!" exclaimed Kirihara.

Kite looked around at the members. "My, this is unexpected."

Shiraishi spoke up next. "Didn't you return to Okinawa...?"

Kite started telling a fairy tale story that nobody was listening to until he stopped and asked them. "Hey! Weren't you listening to me?"

Atobe replied back. "In short, on your way back to Okinawa, you got lost and somehow ended up in England?"

Oishi spoke. "Are you collecting expenses by renting boats?"

Kite spoke again. "So, how 'bout that boat then?"

One of Higa Chuu's member spoke next. "Cause your faces are so plain... We'll let this go for £500."

Kirihara exclaimed again. "Isn't the price getting even higher?!"

"Hey! If you guys even think for one second of going after my brother, then count me in!" shouted Reyna as she too walked up to the guys.

Shiraishi turned to her. "You shouldn't come with us, it'll be too dangerous."

Reyna smiled at him. "Oh thanks, honey! But he's my baby brother and I am going after him. If it was one of your siblings, wouldn't you go after them too, if you were in my position?" Reyna questioned and the boys sighed in response. "I thought so!"

"Shut your traps, common people!" said Atobe as he held up his credit card.

The Higa Chuu team were shocked and heard Kite say. "That's the legendary Diamond Miracle King card!" They bowed and Kite continued. "Ask us for anything, your highness."

"Aww geez!" Reyna exclaimed.

"Have you no pride?" replied Shiraishi.

Tezuka got on the water scooter with Atobe whilst the rest got on the boat. "Here! Let me drive!" Reyna said as she pushed Kite aside.

"What are you doing? I'm the one who should be driving it!" exclaimed Kite as he tried to get the wheel back.

"Oi! I'm driving otherwise I'm gonna push you into the water myself if I have to. Got it?" Reyna threatened and Kite obeyed whilst Reyna took the wheel and followed Atobe and Tezuka, going at their pace.

Sanada shouted over to Atobe. "You sure that the Clack's hideout is this way?"

Atobe shouted in reply. "But of course. That castle was my villa when I lived here in England."

"For REAL!?" Kirihara yelled back.

Fuji spoke next. "I see now, the king of kingdom... 'The king within the kingdom'."

Tezuka replied back. "I should've realized when the name came up. I let my guard down."

Atobe snapped his fingers. "Be dazzled by my success."

Shiraishi made a face. "Then he should have just brought out a boat. I mean come on."

Reyna laughed at Shiraishi's face as he turned towards her. "Don't laugh at me, Reyna!"

"But you're just so cute when you make that face!" Reyna replied back with a small giggle.

Shiraishi huffed as they continued speeding towards the castle.

A/N: That's chapter 18. will update soon as I'll be writing chapter 19. enjoy