London Part 2

Reyna's POV

I was hearing voices and also beeping noices. Where am I? What the hell happened? I forced my eyes open and was staring at a white ceiling. I looked around and noticed that I was in a hospital. "Reyna!" I heard someone from my left side and I glanced at that person. I sighed in relief when I saw Shiraishi, Tezuka, Oishi and Inui.

"What the hell happened?" I asked as I sat up slowly.

"You guys were attacked by the street tennis team. We were so worried about you," Oishi replied back.

I looked around again and seen Shishido, Kirihara and Momo in their beds with the other teams around them. Momo was sound asleep. "Are they alright?" I asked.

They nodded and Shiraishi replied back. "Hai, they are gonna be okay. They have some cuts and bruises, but the doctors would want you to stay in for a couple of days just in case and take some more tests."

I nodded in understanding. "Where are the other guys? Are they alright? What about my brother?" I once again shot so many questions and started to panic, but Tezuka calmed me down a bit.

"They are alright, they are just outside of the hospital. Echizen is alright too, but was worried about both you and Momoshiro," he said and I sighed in relief again as I sat back with my head on the pillow.

"I am going to murder those guys for what they have done to us. I don't care who they are, all I know is that there is going to be hell to pay!" I exclaimed and the others nodded.

Shiraishi grabbed my hand and made circular motions to calm me down with a small smile. I smiled back. "Just focus on getting some rest. We'll find them eventually," he said.

I sat back up again and was about to leave my bed until Shiraishi put his hand on my shoulder. "Where do you think you are going?"

I huffed and replied back. "Well I'm not gonna sit here and do nothing. If you guys think that I'm gonna stay here and rest, you've got another think coming."

They protested, but I ignored them and went to get changed before discharging myself from the hospital. Shishido, Kirihara and Momo had to stay in for another night whilst the rest of us went to the others. The captains and vice-captains went to report on what had happened with the coaches as I walked to the others and got a nice welcome from them. "Reyna-chan! Are you alright?" exclaimed Kenya.

I smiled at him. "I've never been better, except I'm gonna kill the bastards for putting us in hospital so I am pretty pissed off."

"You're not the only one. We want to get our hands on them as well," replied Kaido.

I glanced at my brother and smiled at him lightly when Taka-san had put his hand on his shoulder. Ryoma turned to look at him. "It's not your fault, Echizen. They are gonna be alright."

I walked up to my brother and hugged him as he returned the embrace. "Don't worry about me, chibisuke. I'll be fine because it's in our blood to take the beating. That's why we are called Echizen Samurais, right?" I said and he nodded.

"Hai!"

Kaido slammed both of his fists together and shouted. "Dammit! I'm gonna beat the living hell out of those bastards when I see them!"

Taka-san scolded at him. "Kaido, stop it!"

We heard someone clapping slowly and we turned to see a good looking bloke who must be our age as he had a small smile on his face. "How pretty! Revenge for the sake of your friends? Being brave is fine, but... Your opponents really aren't people you can take revenge on. Don't get close to them."