Until We Meet Again

Reyna's POV

We were off on the jet-ski and headed towards the others, who were on one of the life boats. I saw Atobe on his boat, talking to someone on the phone saying that Sakurafubuki was a fraud and he's arrested with the other so-called workers who worked for him. I heard the guys shouting for us. "Echizen!"

"Reyna-chan!"

I waved at them, but Ryoga jerked the jet-ski making both Ryoma and I to fly off and hit the water. We both re-surfaced and glared at Ryoga who grabbed Ryoma's hat and placed it on his head, laughing at our expressions. "Chibisuke! Catch!" He tossed an orange to Ryoma and I frowned at him.

"Hey! What about me?!" I exclaimed.

He chuckled. "I'll have your number and we'll contact each other whenever!" He replied back.

"You better call us to make sure that you're safe!" I shouted after him.

"Will do! See ya soon! Love ya both!" He waved and left on his jet-ski.

I smiled after him and shook my head. I turned towards the others and Fuji held his hand out to me. I accepted his offer and he hauled me up on the boat. Taka-san hauled Ryoma up and we were all safe. I felt something light over my shoulders and looked up. Fuji smiled and had placed a towel over me. I smiled at him. "Arigatou, Fuji-kun!"

Fuji smiled back in return with a nod.

"Should we head home?" asked Tezuka.

We all replied back. "Hai!"

I sat beside Ryoma as he was sitting silently by himself. I nudged him with my elbow to get his attention. Ryoma shook his head and turned towards me. I smiled at him. "Penny for your thoughts?"

"He took my favourite hat!" He exclaimed and we all laughed.

"Chibisuke, you have loads of hats at home. At least let Ryoga have that one to remember you," I replied back.

We all fell silent until Tezuka's phone went off. We all turned to him as he picked it up, looking at the caller ID before answering. "Hai!"

"Ah! Tezuka, how are you guys doing?" said the other person on the other side of the phone.

"We are fine, out of danger anyway. What's up?"

"Wait! You guys were in danger?!" That sounds like Shiraishi!

I raised my eyebrow in interest. Tezuka noticed and nodded his head. "Hai! Shiraishi, but we are alright. We are heading back home now."

Bingo! My conscience shouted in excitement.

"Oh! That's good. Just to let you guys know that we have a tournament next month for Wimbledon in London. Thought it would be a good idea if we all got together and train. You guys up for it?" He asked.

Tezuka had put his phone on speaker for us to hear. I smiled excitedly and so did the others. I replied back. "That actually sounds great, Shiraishi-kun!"

There was a pause on the otherside until Shiraishi replied back. "Reyna-chan?!"

I giggled. "Bingo!"

Shiraishi then exclaimed to Tezuka. "Tezuka! You put me on speaker?!"

"Well I thought that it would've been easier for all of us to hear what you just asked us for," he replied back.

"Thanks for the invite, Shiraishi-kun!" Oishi replied.

"It's no problem. Look forward of seeing you guys again! I've got to go now, Kin-chan has disappeared again. See ya later!"

"Ja ne!" We all said and hung up.

We all smiled at each other and burst out in laughter. At least we are back to our normal selves and got away from danger. At that thought, everyone turned towards me with curiosity on their faces. "What?" I asked.

"Since when did you know how to use a gun?" Momo asked.

"Oh! Uh...um..." I stuttered as I didn't have an answer for them.

"You don't have to force yourself to answer us, Reyna-chan." Taka-san said.

"Psssshhhhhh!" replied Kaido.

"It was just the adrenaline. I don't know how to use a gun. My mind and body reacted on their own," I explained.

They all nodded and dropped the conversation. I sighed in relief and felt my eyes grow heavy. I leaned my head on someone's shoulder and fell asleep as darkness took over.

oOo

Fuji's POV

I sat beside Reyna-chan and watched her leaning her head against my shoulder. I glanced at her face and noticed that she had fallen asleep. I smiled at her for a few minutes and turned towards the others who had smiles of their own on their faces. Oishi and Eiji were sitting next to each other and Eiji fell asleep next. His head fell on Oishi's shoulder and started snoring lightly. Oishi smiled wider and leaned his head on Eiji's head as he too, fell asleep.

The others fell asleep not too long after. The only people that were up was Tezuka and me. We were sitting silently for a few minutes, until we both couldn't handle the silence anymore. "So we have a tournament next month in London?"

"Hai. Don't think it'll just be us two teams though. Think there will be Hyotei, Rokkaku, Rikkaidai, us, Shitenhouji, and others," replied Tezuka.

"A long month a head of us with the training then," I replied back.

"Hai. We need to get stronger. Stronger than any other team that we had beaten so far."

I nodded and glanced around the team until my gaze landed on the two Echizen siblings. "What do you think about Echizen and Reyna-chan?" I asked.

Tezuka glanced inbetween them. "They are both strong, but they are much stronger when Ryoga Echizen was with them. That's the true strength of the Echizen siblings. They are all Samurais just like their father, Nanjiroh Echizen," he replied back.

I nodded and sighed. I looked up at the sky and noticed that we should get some sleep. "We should get some sleep before we head back home tomorrow," I said as I was about to make myself comfortable when we both heard a helicopter above us. Atobe!

"Fancy a lift?" Atobe asked.

"That would help thanks!" Tezuka yelled back up.

"Hop aboard!"

We all woke up the others and we all managed to get on the helicopter and headed back home. Thank goodness we didn't have to spend the night on a boat.

A/N: Thats chapter 8. will update at some point today for chapter 9. stay tuned.