Awkward Moment

Reyna's POV

Ryoma and I had arrived at school for morning practice and I was ignoring the team except for my brother and Tezuka. Tezuka noticed what was wrong. "What's going on?" He asked.

"Well since you so kindly asked, the guys were spying on me with my date with Shiraishi last night. So you can tell that I'm not speaking to them for a full week," I explained and got on the court with Ryoma.

Tezuka's eyes widened and turned towards his team mates. "Is that true?"

The others nodded with guilt. "Hai..." They replied back.

Tezuka sighed and gave an order. "100 laps around the court!"

"EHHHHH?!" Everyone exclaimed.

"You want me to make it 200?" He replied back and the others shot off and started doing 100 laps.

Ryoma and I continued rallying with the ball and doing some new tricks. "Come on, chibisuke! You're slacking a bit!" I shouted and Ryoma replied back.

"I think it's you who is slacking a bit, Nee-chan!" He replied back.

Why you little....! I smacked the ball as hard as I could and it went soring, nearly hitting Ryoma in the face until it got stuck through the fence. Ryoma's eyes widened in surprise when he turned around to see the ball stuck in the fence and then he turned to me. "Nee-chan! What was that?"

I was breathing heavily and tried to control my breathing and my heart beat down. I ignored his question and was about to serve another ball, but my grip on my racquet became loose and hit the ground. My eyes widened as I stared at my left hand as a tingling feeling shot through my arm to my finger tips. I looked back up to see Ryoma standing there with his eyes wide open. I shook my head and stopped the game. "Let's stop for today. I'm gonna take a shower," I said as I ran out of the court and went into the changing room whilst taking a shower. I stood under the water for an hour or so whilst staring at my left hand in confusion. Why did my hand started to lose feeling? It's never done that before! I thought to myself.

oOo

Ryoma's POV

I watched Nee-chan run out of the courts and entered the girls' changing room. I frowned in confusion, but I looked back at the other side of the court and noticed Reyna's racquet lying there. I went over and picked it up and placed both racquets in my bag just in case. I was about to head out when I was stopped by the others who looked concerned for Reyna.

"O'chibi! Where did Reyna-chan go? Nya~" asked Eiji-senpai.

"She went into the changing room to take a shower," I replied back.

"Is she gonna be okay?" asked Fuji-senpai.

"I hope so," I replied back again. I glanced around and noticed Tomoka and Sakuno standing at the fence. I walked over towards them and asked them. "Tomoka! Sakuno! Would you be able to do me a favour?" I asked and the girls looked at each other and nodded at me.

"Of course!" exclaimed Tomo-chan.

"Can you go into the changing room and see if Reyna is alright? She's been in there for a long time now and I'm worried," I asked and the girls nodded and ran to the girls' changing rooms in search for Reyna.

oOo

Sakuno's POV

Tomo-chan and I ran into the girls' changing rooms and searched for Reyna-chan. "Reyna-chan!" Tomo-chan shouted. When we got no answer, we went into the shower room with the water still going, Tomo-chan called out again. "Reyna-chan? Are you alright?" We opened the door and both of us gasped when we've found Reyna-chan on the floor out cold. We both ran in and kneeled beside her, calling out to her, but with no response. Tomo-chan turned to me and gave an order. "Go and get help. Get anyone! Your grandma or either one of the boys!" I nodded and dashed out. Looking for someone.