Arriving at the Camp

Reyna's POV

I was so excited for this camp. I had been waiting so long for this, it's like going into the championships. I was with the Seigaku team and we were the last ones to arrive. I could see every single team that we had played against and I didn't know that all eyes were on me. I smiled brightly when I heard my name being called. "Reyna!" I ran over to my boyfriend as he lifted me up and spun me around.

"Shiraishi! You can put me down now!" I giggled as he carefully put me down. We both smiled at each other until we heard someone cough from behind us. We both turned and saw most of the teams there. We blushed and walked up to the others. "Gomen minna!" I said and bowed.

"This is a training camp, not a summer vacation!" Tezuka said sternly and we both nodded again.

"We know! But training is suppose to be fun. You need to relax buchou," I replied back.

He narrowed his eyes at me again and shook his head. "Let's go, before we're gonna be late for the introductions," he said and we nodded whilst following our captain to the tennis courts.

oOo

A few minutes later, we all lined up in front of the Coaches and waited in our school teams to be introduced by the high Coach. "Welcome to the U-17 Camp. This is a training camp where you can improve your skills and become stronger when you have matches. The U-17 team will help you get through this by having matches with you and will give reports to us about your improvements. Have fun training," he said and walked back into the building.

Atobe scoffed. "What is so fun about this training?"

I smiled and replied back. "I think he wants us to make new friends."

Shiraishi and Yukimura stood next to Tezuka and they smirked. They glanced at Atobe and shook their heads in amusement. Atobe noticed that we were staring at him and he got irritated. "What are you staring at?"

Shiraishi snickered. "Well obviously you, Atobe-kun," he said and wrapped his arms around me from behind.

Atobe rolled his eyes and said. "Get a room!"

"Is that jealousy I hear?" I teased and held Shiraishi's arms. Everyone laughed in amusement and walked away as I was about to leave when we heard the intercom go on.

"No being all lovey-dovey, Reyna Echizen and Kuranosuke Shiraishi!" said Saito.

We both glanced at each other and laughed. "Gomen boss! It's not my fault that I'm the only girl here and has a boyfriend!" I shouted back.

The intercom went on again. "Then for back chatting, you can do 50 laps around the courts."

I cursed to myself. "Damn it!"

Shiraishi laughed. "You can do it! I know you can," he kissed me on the cheek and went to the others as I began to stretch before running laps.

After my stretches, I started jogging for the first few laps to warm up my body, then I started picking up the pace until my laps were over. I bent over as I placed my hands on my knees, breathing heavily to calm my beating heart at a slower pace. "You finished your laps, Reyna-chan?" I looked up at the familiar voice and smiled.

"Hai, Fuji-kun!" I replied back as I went to sit on a bench as Fuji past me some water and towel. "Arigatou," I said as I grabbed the water and towel from him.

Fuji smiled. "Why did you have to do laps for?"

I looked up and explained. "Shiraishi and I were being too lovey-dovey so the boss made us stop and made me run laps for back chatting him back," I shrugged and had a sip of water.

"How many did he make you do?" he asked.

"50," I replied back.

Fuji whistled. "Must be rough," he joked.

I giggled in amusement. "That was nothing! Hell I can do about 200 laps if I wanted. Don't tell Tezuka that I said that," I said with my eyes wide.

Fuji chuckled and nodded. "Your secret is safe with me," he crossed his heart to keep him from telling anyone.

I smiled and looked up at the sky and shock took over. "Wow! I didn't know it was getting dark already!"

Fuji nodded. "Hai, you had been out for a while so I was a bit worried. At least you can relax after all that running," he said and I laughed.

"Shall we head back inside? I'm starving!" I exclaimed as Fuji and I headed back inside and I went for a shower first then went to the cafeteria to get food. I saw everyone was there, eating and chatting away amongst themselves. I smiled and grabbed a plate whilst putting some salad, fruit and getting a drink of water as I went and found a seat next to Tezuka available. I sat down and smiled at everyone. "Ohayou minna!"

Everyone shouted at once. "Reyna-chan!"

Tezuka faced me before talking. "How was your laps?" My eyes widened in surprise.

"How did you know I was doing laps?" The first person I turned to was Fuji. "You told him?"

Fuji frowned and shook his head. "No, I didn't tell him. I don't break our promises," he replied back and then I turned back to Tezuka.

"Shiraishi told me that the boss made you do laps," he said and fixed his glasses.

"KURANOSUKE!!!!" I yelled out as the whole room turned towards me.

"What?" Shiraishi turned to me with wide eyes.

"Get over here right now please!" I ordered and watched him fidget as he glanced around the room as all eyes were on us.

He got up and walked over as the others shouted. "Ooooooh! Shiraishi you're in trouble!"

When he stood in front of me, he spoke. "What's up?" he asked.

"Why did you tell Tezuka that I was doing laps?" I got straight to the topic.

"He was worried about you because it was getting late. Everyone was, including me," he explained.

I glanced at everyone and true enough they had worry in their eyes and faces. "Oh! Gomen, for yelling at you," I looked down and Shiraishi chuckled as did the team as well.

"It's fine. Although, I must ask...." he hesitated.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Why did you call me by my first name?" He said in embarrassment.

"What? Does it bother you?" I challenged back.

Shiraishi shook his head with a seductive smile. "Of course not. Only you can call me that, no one else," he replied back as he stroked my hair.

"Hey! Keep it for the bedroom you two!" We turned and stood there was Ryoga.

"Nii-chan! How long have you been standing there and how much did you here?" I asked with irritation.

Ryoga chuckled. "Long enough and I heard everything!" He walked up to Ryoma and slung his arm around his shoulders. "*Sighs* Oyaji would be so proud, right chibisuke?" He looked down at Ryoma, who huffed.

"Don't drag me into this, and stop calling me chibisuke," he replied back.

I smiled as I started teasing Ryoma. "But you are short, chibisuke!"

Ryoma turned to me. "I won't be short when I'll be taller than you, Nee-chan!"

Ryoga and I laughed and both replied back. "Mada mada daze/dane! (You've got a long way to go!)"

Everyone laughed and it was time that we went to our rooms since it was getting late. I shared a bedroom with my brothers again, but our rooms were separated like the ones in hotels. Ryoga and Ryoma shared a room, whereas I got my own room, but we share the same bathroom and livingroom. We turned the lights off and got into bed, then slept through the night for our first day of training.

A/N: Thats chapter 22 guys. Hope you are enjoying this story so far. Will update asap.