Welcome Home Ryoga!

Reyna's POV

Ryoma, Ryoga and I walked home and I was surprised of seeing Ryoga again even though he had said that he would come next week. Although Ryoga had said that he had decided of coming over today because he was too excited of seeing everyone. I was still in my little world until I was brought back to the present. "So, how is Okasan and the old man then?" Ryoga asked.

"Okasan is doing alright, Oyaji is still the same with his perverted magazines he's been reading and doesn't do much. Although Nanako is staying with us since she is doing a semester in college," I replied back.

Ryoga nodded and chuckled. "I can't wait to see their faces!"

"Can't wait either. Haha! Oyaji is gonna flip out at you, Nii-chan!" I replied back with a smile. Ryoma was silent for a while and I glanced at him. "You alright, chibisuke?"

Ryoma nodded. "Hai! I'm fine," he replied back.

We finally reached the house and entered. "Tadaimas!" We said and Nanako-chan and Okasan entered the living room, but stopped in their tracks as they've seen Ryoga standing beside me and Ryoma. "Ryoga! Welcome home!" Okasan shouted in glee and ran to her son with tears in her eyes and hugged him tight.

"Ohayou, Okasan!" Ryoga chuckled. He hugged her and glanced at Nanako. "Ohayou, Nana-chan!"

"Ohayou, Ryo-kun! Welcome back home!" replied Nanako.

Ryoga smiled and glanced around and noticed that Nanjiroh wasn't around. "Where's the old man?" He asked.

I replied back. "He must be at the temple as usual. We should go and scare him! Last one there is a rotten egg!" I called out as I dashed outside before the boys followed close behind. We stopped when we see Oyaji sound asleep with the magazine over his face. I turned towards Ryoga and nodded at him. Ryoga smiled and grabbed a bucket and filled it with water before silently walking over to Oyaji.

Ryoga emptied the water over Oyaji which he jumped up and screamed. We all laughed and Ryoga patted Nanjiroh on the shoulder. Oyaji turned towards him with a glare, but his expression changed to surprise. "Ryoga?!"

"Ohayou, old man!" Ryoga chuckled.

"When did you get here?" Nanjiroh asked as he hugged Ryoga.

"About 2 hours ago, Oyaji!"

I smiled at the two having a banter and a catch up. Ryoma watched as well and he had a small smile too. I was brought out of the scene in front of me when I heard a chime from my phone and I took it out and smiled when I noticed that it was a message from Shiraishi.

To: Ryena
From: Shiraishi

Hey, how are you feeling? Just checking up on you as I heard from Tezuka that you had collapsed in the changing room. I was worried about you, but was told not to come running to yours since your brother just got back. Will call you later on tonight. :)

I sighed in awe as I was happy that he was worried about me. I messaged him back.

To: Shiraishi
From: Reyna

Hey, I'm okay. Yeah my brother just turned up out of the blue and was surprised that he came because he told us that he would be coming next week, but he was too excited to see everyone. Hope you are doing well and will be nice to hear your voice. :)

I smiled in content and I put my phone away and glanced at the boys, who were staring at me. "What?" I asked innocently.

My brothers and Oyaji smiled cockily. "Who is that?" Ryoga asked.