London Part 1

Third's POV

A month later

There was a boy running in the pouring rain as he was trying to escape from a group that was trying to break him. He kept running until he looked back and got hit by a ball. It wasn't just any normal tennis ball, it was a real tennis ball. Stones and corks wrapped up in a brown plastic case. The boy fell, but got up again and ran towards a bridge. He turned around and was surrounded, outnumbered. He couldn't believe that he had called them his friends before he left the Clack because of what happened with the boy that his friend had hurt in the last tournament that they had together. He didn't know what to do until a boy with blonde hair stepped forward with a ball and tennis racquet in each hand before saying. "It's over, Xiu."

"Keith!" Xiu said as Keith was about to hit his ball, Xiu jumped over the bridge and fell into the water. The Clack gang ran up and looked over, but couldn't see Xiu anywhere. Keith turned around and left, with the gang following behind him.

oOo

Reyna's POV

It had been a full month and we were getting ready to go to London for the Wimbledon Tournament. We had finished practicing with Shitenhouji and we were grateful to them, especially Shiraishi. We had both been together for about a month and 2 weeks now which is great. My family had accepted him and we are both happy. We travelled by plane and got on the bus which was taking us to the Wimbledon Stadium as we will be playing there for the finals. I was nervous as we walked over to the entrance and stopped, glancing down at the court. "I can't believe we will be participating here!" I exclaimed in excitement and the guys laughed at my reaction.

"It is pretty good, I must admit!" replied Taka-san.

We turned to leave, but there was a group standing on the opposite side of the arena. They must be the London tennis team! I thought to myself as I followed the guys out and was walking down the hall when we heard someone shout. "Koshimae!"

We glanced up and saw Kin-chan launching himself at Ryoma. "Get off of me!" Ryoma shouted and I giggled, but stopped when I heard a familiar voice.

"Kin-chan, stop harassing Echizen! Or do I have to use this arm!" Shiraishi shouted and Kin-chan obeyed.

"No! Not the poisoned arm!" Kin-chan yelled and hid behind Ryoma.

I smiled widely as I ran to Shiraishi. "Shiraishi!!"

He turned to me and smiled brightly with his arms open as I jumped on him and wrapped my arms around his neck as he caught me in mid-air. "Reyna!" He replied back.

We both pulled back and kissed each other, totally forgetting about the guys who were staring at us and blushed. "Ahem!" We heard a voice from behind me and Shiraishi put me down as we both glanced somewhere else with embarrassment. I turned towards my team and noticed Tezuka was scolding at me. "That's a bit much, isn't it?" he asked with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Gomen! Just happy to see him," I explained and he shook his head.

"Let's go!"

I nodded and turned, but saw Hyotei, Rikkaidai, Rokkaku, Higa Chuu and others were standing in front of us. "Aww no! Not the monkey king!" I moaned and buried my face in Shiraishi's chest as he wrapped his arm around my waist whilst hearing everyone laughing.

Atobe got annoyed at the new nickname for him. "Why do you always call me that? After I had helped you out from the trouble you had on that cruise!"

"Well sorry to disappoint you, but you didn't technically do anything except for finding out who Sakurafubuki really was and got him arrested," I replied back as we both glared at each other.