Pillow Fights

Third's POV

Reyna was in her room with both Ryoga and Ryoma, talking about what Reyna is gonna do about her condition. She could always ask Tezuka some advice since he had been to rehab in Germany for his left arm, but she didn't want to burden him. Reyna had many problems before her injuries when she was younger when Byron and Byodoin attacked her in America. They stopped talking when they heard a huge commotion out in the hall and throughout the campus. They didn't know what was going on so they left their room and went out when they saw the guys throwing pillows at each other. Reyna's eyes went wide in shock and she shouted at the guys. "What the hell are you guys doing? What's going on here?!"

The boys stopped when they heard her. "Reyna-chan!!!"

"Hai, that's me now can you tell me what this is all about?" Reyna asked with her hands on her hips.

The guys looked at each other and back to Reyna. Shiraishi, Yukimura and Fuji stood forward and walked towards her. "They were having a pillow fight, Chotarou and Shishido both started it then Eiji and Oishi joined in, so on and so forth," said Fuji.

Reyna and the Echizen brothers glanced at the two double pairs. Reyna sighed. "Why did you 4 start this nonsense?"

Chotarou bowed in apology. "Gomen, Reyna-chan. We didn't have anything else to do and we thought we would have a bit of fun," he replied back.

The Echizen siblings rolled their eyes together and shook their heads. They smirked and each grabbed a pillow and threw them at their friends' faces. They were shocked from the impact the three of them had done. Ryoga flung the pillow at Shiraishi, Ryoma flung one at Kintarou and Reyna flung one at Fuji. They continued to play pillow fights until Kirihara flung a pillow at Sanada, who gave him a right good scolding when the rest high tailed it.

Reyna laughed when they ran away from Kirihara and Sanada. Shiraishi ran after her and laughed with her whilst hugging her from behind. "That was fun! I have never had fun like that in so long!" said Reyna whilst holding a hand on her chest to get her breathing normal.

Shiraishi chuckled. "Well at least you were having fun instead of feeling down about what happened," he said and stroked her hair lovingly.

Reyna smiled and kissed him for a few minutes. They stopped when they heard someone whistling. "Oh-ho! Making out in the middle of the corridor where everyone can see you, Reyna-chi? That's naughty of you!" Reyna and Shiraishi glanced at the person who interrupted them and true enough it was Ryoga, smirking that famous Echizen smirk with his arms folded across his chest.

"Nii-chan, how many times do I have to tell you not to interrupt us?" Reyna asked with a raised eyebrow.

Ryoga answered back. "Hundreds of times, but I don't listen," he said cockily.

Reyna and Shiraishi both shook their heads in disbelief but were still smiling. Shiraishi kissed Reyna goodnight and walked back to his room. Reyna and Ryoga walked back to theirs where they met up with Ryoma.

Reyna's POV

Well that was fun of playing pillow fights and stuff, but I was thinking of not getting involved until Ryoga passed me a pillow with Ryoma standing on the other side of me. We both had smirked at each other and started playing. It was so much fun, I wanted to do that again.

But we had to end it when Kirihara accidentally flung a pillow at Sanada. He had a right good scolding from him. Not wanting to get scolded either, we all high tailed it out of there. Shiraishi followed me and we were making out until Ryoga interrupted us which annoyed us a little bit, but I couldn't blame him. I mean he is my twin brother after all and I love him to bits.

We left to go to our room again and met up with Ryoma. He didn't look too happy when we had arrived. I frowned at chibisuke's demeanour. "What's wrong, chibisuke?" I asked.

"Why did we have to go and join those idiots in a pillow fight?" He asked back.

"Those idiots are our friends and rivals, why not? It seemed we needed a bit of fun. Lighten up will you? You are always so moody all the time." I said. "Why don't you go on a date with Sakuno tomorrow? Since she's leaving in a couple of days."

Ryoga smirked and nudged chibisuke. "Eh!! You have a girlfriend, chibisuke?"

Ryoma glared at him. "No! She's not my girlfriend!" He exclaimed.

"But you like her, don't you?" Ryoga and I asked back.

Ryoma's cheeks where bright red as he blushed with embarrassment which confirmed our suspicions. I was happy for both of them as they make a cute couple. He just needs to have the balls to go up to Sakuno and ask her out and she'll say yes because she likes Ryoma back.

When my brothers went to bed, I sneaked out to find Sakuno and have a talk with her. She is a nice girl, but a shy one at that. I knocked on her door and she answered. "Reyna-chan! W-what are you doing here?" Sakuno exclaimed in surprise.

I smiled at her. "I came to talk to you about Ryoma," I said and saw Sakuno blush. "May I come in?"

Sakuno nodded and allowed me to enter. "So....What's up?" Sakuno asked nervously.

I turned and sat down. "Would you like to go on a date with Ryoma, Sakuno?"

Sakuno hesitantly nodded. "H-hai!"

I smiled more and kinda fangirled a bit too loud. "Excellent! Because Ryoma is gonna ask you out at some point before you go back home," I said and Sakuno's eyes went wide. I stood up and placed my hand on her shoulder and walked towards the door before turning back and spoke again. "By the way you two look really cute together, I just hope that it'll last for a long time," and then I left leaving a stunned Sakuno behind before heading to my room and went to sleep.

A/N: Hey guys I'm so sorry for the long update. Thats's chapter 29 up and I will start chapter 30 on Friday. Thanks again. :)