Ryoma and Sakuno's Date

Reyna's POV

The next morning, I woke the boys up and spoke to Ryoma. "So, chibisuke?"

"What?" He replied back.

"Are you gonna ask Sakuno out on a date today?" I asked.

"Che... What does that have to be any of your business, Nee-chan?" He asked stubbornly.

I shrugged my shoulders. "It's just that you better get it over and done with before it's too late. We have practice later on and it's to see who will stay and who will go home. I mean, who knows what will happen if some of us will get sent out of the training camp, could be us," I replied back.

Ryoma groaned. "Fine! I'll ask her out. Satisfied?"

"I will be once I witness it," I smirked as I glanced at him.

Ryoma shook his head in disbelief. "You're unbelievable Nee-chan!"

"You love me really, chibisuke!" I wrapped my arm around his shoulders.

"That I do!"

We left the room and I walked chibisuke to Sakuno's room which was down the hall and knocked on her door. She opened it a few seconds later and the expression she had on her face was the cutest when she stared at Ryoma. "R-ryoma-kun! What are you doing here?" She asked shyly.

I nudged Ryoma in the side and winked at him. He sighed and replied back. "Will you go on a date with me?"

Sakuno smiled shyly and nodded. "Hai! I would like to go on a date with you, Ryoma-kun!"

I squealed and clapped my hands with excitement. "YAY! Finally! Have fun you two on your date!" I said and ran off to find Ryoga and Shiraishi to tell them the news.

It wasn't long before I found them at the cafeteria and I ran towards them. Ryoga and the boys looked up and noticed how happy I was and they looked suspicious. "Reyna-chan! What's made you so happy on this fine day?" Momo asked.

"Well you'll never guess what just happened this morning!" I replied back.

"Please do tell," asked Yukimura.

"I just witnessed chibisuke ask Sakuno out on a date today!"

"EEHHHHH?!" They all exclaimed.

"O'chibi's asked Sakuno out on a date?" Eiji cheered.

"Hai! But we must not disturb them when they are together, it's not fair on both of them if we are spying on them, like some people," I replied back when I glanced at Seigaku and Shitenhouji teams. "Am I clear?"

They all nodded. "Crystal!"

oOo

Ryoma's POV

Nee-chan! Why did you have to put pressure on me? My conscience said. I shook my head and took Sakuno out to a nice place I recently went to and it has a nice view of the horizon of the sky and ocean. We gazed at the view when Sakuno broke the silence. "Wow! Amazing view! Don't you think so Ryoma-kun?"

I gazed at her from behind and the picture was perfect, I couldn't ask for anything better than this view and the girl that I liked. I was stunned by the beauty of this picture and I didn't want it to end, this is the first memory that will burn in my mind forever. "Ryoma-kun? Is everything okay?" I came out of my revery and looked at Sakuno who was standing in front of me with a worried expression.

"Hai! I'm fine just having a moment," I replied back as I felt my cheeks burning up as I blushed.

"Are you feeling ill or something? You're cheeks are bright red," Sakuno asked back.

"I'm fine just nervous with this date," I said and glanced at her to see that she was blushing as well.

"O-oh! I'm nervous as well. This is the first date that I have ever been on," she said as she looked away.

I stood in front of her and placed both hands on her cheeks, as we gazed into each other's eyes and we leaned in and had our first kiss. It wasn't a long kiss, but long enough to break apart for a moment and separated again, but stayed close. I spoke as to break the silence again. "Sakuno...?"

Sakuno stuttered. "...R-ryoma-kun?"

"I like you, a lot. Ever since day one on that train when those three idiots almost hit you in the face with their racquet, I didn't like it. And when you gave me the wrong directions to the courts and I had to default..." I paused.

"G-gomen! I thought it was the south exit, but grandma told me it was the north exit. That was embarrassing," she replied back.

I chuckled. "That was your fault, but I forgive you. Although you did watch all of my matches up until this day and I couldn't be happier."

"I like you a lot too, Ryoma!" She replied back shyly and I grabbed her and kissed her again until we couldn't breathe and had to pull apart, but we continued until night had fallen and we headed back to the campus.

oOo

Reyna's POV

I wonder how chibisuke's and Sakuno's date went. I hope he didn't make her cry or I would've knocked some sense into him! I was thinking about Ryoma and Sakuno of how they were getting on with their date. I was in my own little world until I felt someone wrap their arms around me. "Penny for your thoughts again?" I smiled and turned to my boyfriend, who was smiling down at me.

"Just thinking how chibisuke's and Sakuno's date went. I hope it went well with the two of them," I replied back as Shiraishi sat down and placed me on his lap to sit on.

"I'm sure that they are fine and that they probably had their first kiss already," he chuckled and I giggled back.

"Well he's a stubborn kid, he doesn't know what he wants. Just takes some time for him to figure out what's best for him and for me, Sakuno is best for him," I said as I laid my head on Shiraishi's chest as he stroked my hair softly. I'm sure chibisuke has found the right person who can keep him at bay. I hope they will stay together for a long time.

A/N: That's this chapter done. Sorry I had mixed the last couple of chapters up so I have finished sorted them out.