Holding Hostage

Reyna's POV

The next day, we had met up in a waiting room just underneath Sakurafubuki's office. We went over the plan again and I walked over to the glass door with Eiji. "Eiji, just be careful when you are doing this. It'll be dangerous and we don't want you to get hurt or worse," I said as I patted his shoulder.

"Hai!" he replied back and was about to leave when Oishi stood forward and placed both of his hands on Eiji's shoulders.

"Please come back in one piece?" Oishi asked and Eiji nodded whilst giving him a hug.

Awwwwww!! They better get together otherwise I'm going to explode! My conscience said with excitement.

Alright, just calm down. Eiji-senpai will be fine! I replied back with a smile.

Oishi and Eiji let go and Eiji left whilst climbing up the balcony and looked inside the office.

oOo

Eiji's POV

I climbed up the balcony and gazed into Sakurafubuki's office, seeing the other tennis players lined up in front of the boss. I've also saw the chef and other guards there. "We have to win the games and win that money otherwise if you do not comply, then you are in serious trouble!" said Sakurafubuki.

"Wait! We didn't sign up for this! You're the one who took us in for this stupid gamble. Where is our share?!" One of the tennis players shouted in disgust.

Sakurafubuki still sat on his chair smiled and turned towards the chef. He walked up to the boy with a carving knife and threatened him. "If you don't shut up, I will personally gut you and you won't be able to go home. Your share? Ha! You won't be getting any of it if you talk to us like that boy!"

I also saw o'chibi's brother standing behind the creepy guy and spelt some kind of juice over his head. "Now, now! Lighten up. There's no need for violence. We will beat the Seigaku team and you can have all of the money that you want," Ryoga said.

Sakurafubuki smiled and focused on Ryoga. "Don't think you can defy me boy!"

Ryoga smiled and replied cockily. "Who do you think I am? I'm Ryoga Echizen and I don't take orders from you!" He and two other boys walked out of the room and I quietly left, but accidently hit something with my foot. I panicked and climbed down from the balcony as I heard the class door of the office opened. I started doing cat noices, hopefully they would be fooled. I quickly went in to the room where the others were and explained to them about what's going on.

oOo

Reyna's POV

I was getting impatient for just waiting on Eiji to return. I stopped when I heard the glass door open and in came Eiji with a scared expression on his face. "Eiji, what's happened?" I asked.

"The other tennis team, they are in trouble just as much as us are. They are being forced to have matches with us and have to win otherwise they can't go back to their families! Nya~" Eiji explained.

"What about our brother?" Ryoma asked and I glanced towards him seeing that he has a worried look as the same as mine.

"I think he's in trouble too, but he looked too confident to show his emotions," Eiji said.

I shook my head. Just like father. Too stubborn to do anything reckless! I thought to myself.

"What are we going to do? We can't let the others to suffer under the sight of Sakurafubuki!" exclaimed Momo.

We were interrupted by our door opening, revealing the crazy chef and two maybe three guards behind him. The chef was hitting his knife against his hand and gave an order. "Tezuka, Fuji and Echizen! You three go with them. The rest of you will stay in here where I can keep an eye on you!"

We all gulped except for Tezuka, Fuji and Ryoma. They left and we were stuck in a room with Mr Crazy Pants. A few minutes later, I noticed that the chef wasn't feeling so good. It's like he's feeling seasick. A chef that is feeling seasick, although he works in a kitchen on a ship? I thought to myself. I saw Oishi pouring two glasses of water and walked over to us. "We have to get out of here," he whispered.

I turned to Inui and knelt beside him. "Inui-senpai, have you got your special juice with you?"

He frowned, but then raised his eyebrows in realization when he turned to the chef. He knelt down to his bag and unzipped it taking out a bottle. The chef seen this and walked over to him. "What are you doing? What is that?"

Inui turned and explained to him. "I get sea sickness so I brought some medicine. Would you like some?"

The chef took the bottle and drank the contents, but collapsed and fell unconscious. We smiled and ran out of the room. "Nice work, Inui-senpai!" Oishi cheered.

We kept on running until we stopped just above the tennis courts. "We should split up and find the other tennis team and get out of here. Momo, you go and give a signal to Tezuka, Fuji and Ryoma that we are safe and we've managed to get out," I said and we all nodded, whilst splitting up to find the others.

I was with Taka-san, Oishi and Eiji were paired up, Momo left to find the others and Kaido with Inui. We were running on various of floors, searching in every room to find the other guys. Eventually we found them and got them out. "Come with us! We know that you have been forced to do whatever that bastard is planning," I said and they nodded. I looked at Taka-san and he nodded taking the others with him. I ran and searched for the others. I bumped into Eiji, Oishi and Inui-senpai running down to the boiler room. I followed them shouting for them. "Inui! Where's Kaido?" I asked.

He turned around and saw me running behind them. "We've gotten seperated because there were too many of the guards chasing after us!"

We stopped in the middle of the boiler room, panting to catch our breaths. I looked around and noticed something. "These are old machines," I said as I saw Eiji having a look.

Eiji stopped as he saw a figure walking towards us. "Stop! Just give up and none of you will get hurt," said one of the engineers, who was pointing a gun at us.

Eiji came up behind him so that he could grab the gun from the guy. The engineer turned as Eiji quickly hid behind him. When he turned to us again, Eiji appeared and stretched his hand out. The guy saw this and tried to stop Eiji for taking the gun and accidently fired the weapon as the bullet pierced a pipe. We all ran as Eiji shouted. "Run whilst we still have a chance!"

We ran for our lives, but stopped short when there were atleast five other guards standing outside of the boiler room and captured us again. The guy with the gun gave an order. "Take them to the roof, the boss wants everyone to see this!"

They nodded and took us up to the roof with our hands tied behind our backs. This is not good!

A/N: YAY!! chapter 6 is done. now to start on chapter 7. :)