Byron & Byodoin

Reyna's POV

The next day, I woke up and got ready for our second day of training with the U-17 Representatives. I did my usual routine and left the room to meet up with the others. When I walked to the cafeteria, I heard someone calling on me. "Reyna-chan!" I turned to find Yukimura running up to me.

"Seii-chan! What's up?" I asked and smiled at him as he returned one back.

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine, why wouldn't I be?" I asked with confusion.

"Well... It's just that you haven't been yourself for the past couple of days and if something is on your mind, you know that you can talk to me and some of the guys about it. We're worried about you," he replied back and I could see deep concern in his eyes and I smiled at him.

"Arigatou, Seii-chan for your concern, but really I'm fine. Has something happened that I should know about?" I asked with worry.

Yukimura shook his head with a gentle smile. "No, it's alright," he replied back and looked around to see Tezuka, Shiraishi, Ryoga, Ryoma, Atobe and Fuji watching us and he gave a slight nod. "I should get going, I'll see you on the courts for training," he said and walked towards the guys.

I nodded and went to get a snack and a bottle of water before heading out for a run around campus.

oOo

Yukimura's POV

When I arrived at the table and sat down, the guys turned to me. "How is she?" Fuji asked.

"She says she's fine, but I know that she's afraid of what's gonna go down," I replied back.

"Someone needs to keep an eye on her before she gets herself into trouble. We should take turns of doing that," replied Tezuka and we nodded.

Atobe spoke up next. "I know that we have to do that, but she can look after herself. I mean she's an Echizen!"

Ryoga and Ryoma glared at him. "Hai! She is an Echizen and so are we. We are stubborn, cocky and sarcastic since we get that from our old man, but we aren't stupid. Yes, she can look after herself, but whenever she's alone, shit happens!" exclaimed Ryoga.

Ryoma's eyes went wide and grabbed his brother by the shoulder until Ryoga glanced down at him. "What's wrong, chibisuke?" Ryoga asked.

"Nee-chan's alone!" Ryoma exclaimed back and the older Echizen's and everyone's eyes went wide in realisation and we bolted out of the cafeteria with the others shouting after us.

oOo

Reyna's POV

I kept running for a few more minutes until I came to a stop to rest and took a sip of my water. I wiped the sweat off of my bangs and started doing more stretches. "Looking good there, Reyna! Never thought you would be back to playing tennis again after your accident," said the voice from behind me. I froze in place as I recognised that voice out of no where.

I turned slowly and my eyes widened in shock and disbelief as the person that was standing there was... "B-Byron?" I stuttered and he smiled wickedly at me as he walked closer to me.

"Long time no see. It's been like...what? 4 years? It's been a while the last time I saw you," he said.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I took a step back every time he took a step closer to me.

"Funny you should ask that, Echizen!" I stopped as I heard a new voice from behind me. I turned quickly and I was frozen again with fear.

"B-Byodoin!" I shook as I glanced between the brothers and it felt like I was a deer caught in between two lions hunting for their prey. I didn't know what to do as I glanced back and forth between the two.

Byron glanced at Byodoin. "What should we do about her, brother?" He asked as Byodoin smirked.

"Get rid of her, she shouldn't even be here in a camp full of guys in the first place!" He replied back and Byron grabbed hold of my neck as I clawed to escape, but his grip was strong and it was getting hard to breathe.

"B-Byron... Stop! I...can't...breathe..." I gasped out as he pinned me to the wall.

I heard the guys running up and Byron was pushed aside and got punched. "Don't ever lay a hand on my girlfriend!" Shiraishi shouted at him and Ryoga went after Byodoin as they began to throw punches at each other. Shiraishi turned to me and hugged me tightly. "Are you alright, Reyna?" He asked with worry and concern.

I nodded without speaking and hid my face in his chest and let the tears fall. He stroked my head and tried to soothe me to calm me down. I looked up and glanced at everyone else, whilst Tezuka and Atobe held Ryoga back and Yukimura,Ryoma and Fuji stood in front of Byodoin and Byron with frightening glares. Ryoma took a step forward. "If you ever hurt my sister again, you will regret it! We should settle this on the court by playing doubles. You two against Ryoga and I in a match!" He said and Ryoga was released from Tezuka's and Atobe's grip and stood next to Ryoma with his fists clenched.

Tezuka turned to Shiraishi and gave an order. "Take Reyna inside to her room and stay with her. We have it under control here with these two," he said and Shiraishi nodded whilst he wrapped an arm around my shoulders protectively.

"Let's go and get you somewhere safe, Reyna."

I nodded and we walked off. I glanced back at my brothers, who watched us leave and gave a slight nod. and focused back on Byron and Byodoin. We went inside and noticed that Sanada and everyone else were standing in front of us. "What's going on, Shiraishi? What's happened?" Kenya asked.

Shiraishi shook his head. "We'll tell you later when the others get back. Right now, I'm gonna take Reyna back to her room and stay with her for a bit," he replied back and Sanada blocked our path.

"Where are the others?" He demanded.

"At the courts. We had trouble along the way since two guys cornered Reyna," he explained and everyone glanced at me as I looked down.

"Are you alright, Reyna-chan?" Marui asked with concern and I nodded with a small smile.

"Hai, I'm alright, just a bit shaken up that's all." I replied back and glanced up at Shiraishi as he nodded and took me to my room.

Once we entered the room, I sat down on the sofa and brought my knees up to my chest whilst crossing my arms and resting my chin on them. Shiraishi sat next to me and wrapped his arms around my shoulders. "Are you alright?" He asked and I nodded.

"I just need a moment to get my thoughts together about what happened, that's all."

"Do you want to be by yourself or want me to stay with you?" He asked and I turned to him.

"Can you stay with me tonight?" I asked and Shiraishi smiled whilst nodding in agreement.

"Of course! I'll stay as long as you want me to. I'm not going anywhere," he replied back and I snuggled into him and shut my eyes. I didn't realise that I had fallen asleep until I was lifted into the arms of my boyfriend and laid me on the bed with him still wrapped his arms around me as I'm being protected.

A/N: that's chapter 26 guys. sorry for the delay but will update soon. :)