Cruise Time

Reyna's POV

Today was the day that we go away on a cruise. I'm excited, but I had this bad feeling that was still bothering me. I shouldn't be worried about anything when we are away and I just couldn't shake it off. Anyway we were boarding the cruise and I could hear everyone's excitement as they were jumping and shouting various things. We had gotten room keys and I was sharing a room with Ryoma since we used to share a room with Ryoga when we were little. We all had dropped off our belongings in our rooms and headed towards the pool and relaxed on the bathing chairs. I laid down with my lower cut top and a pair of shorts with a pair of sunglasses. Ryoma wore a casual top and shorts with his cap. We were chilling whilst closing our eyes, enjoying the sun whilst it lasted. I frowned when a shadow had casted over my face from the sun. I opened my eyes a little to see a figure standing there tossing either a tennis ball or an orange. I wasn't too sure when the person walked away and the sun rays blinded me. I looked over and noticed Momo holding Ryoma's nose so that he was running out of oxygen. He let go soon after making me giggle. "Hey! Momo-senpai!" yelled Ryoma as he quickly sat up.

"You should know not to fall asleep incase something or someone would've taken your hat," said Momo.

Eiji jumped in front of us with excitement. He nodded his head at Momo and both of them picked Ryoma up, who was struggling in their grasp, towards the edge of the pool about to fling him in. Unfortunately they both stopped when we heard Tezuka and Sakurafubuki coming towards us. We all had confused looks on our faces. "Buchou, who is that?"

"This is Sakurafubuki. He owns this cruise and the person who had invited us here," said Tezuka.

"Wait! You're the millionaire who invited us here?" I asked.

Sakurafubuki laughed and nodded. "Of course I am! Who else would it be? Now your teammates are practicing at the court. You can enjoy yourselves and go see them whilst staying here," he replied back.

Momo and Eiji tossed Ryoma into the pool and ran off, but they were stopped by Ryoma. "Senpais, are you going in your bathing suits?"

Momo and Eiji came running back and laughed. "No, of course not. We are going to get changed and join the others."

I chuckled as I got up and walked to my room to change into my tennis gear then headed towards the courts. When I got there, I noticed that Oishi and Taka-san were playing against Kaido and Inui in a practice match. I also noticed that Fuji was watching them. The match ended with 6-5 to Kaido and Inui since Taka-san made the ball go out, losing a point. Oishi took the racquet out of his hands and Taka-san was back to normal. "Good match Oishi, Taka-san," said Kaido as both he and Inui shook hands with the other two.

This was my chance before Eiji, Momo and Ryoma asks Fuji to play another doubles match so I quickly asked Fuji. "Hey Fuji-kun?"

Fuji turned with his signature closed eyed smile. "Hai?"

I smiled teasingly and asked innocently. "Fancy a little 1-on-1 game with me?"

Fuji smiled wider and replied back. "Hai! Sounds like fun."

We both went onto the court and shook hands. Fuji set up his racquet and looked at me. "Rough or smooth?"

I smiled. "Smooth," I replied back and the racquet landed on smooth. It was my serve. I started with a twist serve and the ball landed on Fuji's side of the court as it spun on the ground and shot up to Fuji's face, but he returned it without any problems.

He chuckled a bit and said to me. "That move won't work on me since I've seen Echizen use it a number of times."

We rallied for a good few minutes when finially I had won a couple of games. Which was 2-0 to me. I smirked and shouted at Fuji. "Come on Fuji-kun! Is that all you've got? You're not playing me seriously!"

At that point I had noticed that he opened his eyes, showing me his gorgeous blue orbs staring at me whilst smiling. "I'm just getting warmed up, Reyna-chan!" At that we had been going at it for a good hour or so and in the end, he won. I laid on my back gasping for breath with my eyes closed and tried to slow my heart as it was going crazy. Fuji walked over to me and stretched his hand out. "Great game by the way," he said with his calming voice. I smiled up at him and grabbed his hand as he hoisted me back onto my feet. I gave him a kiss on the cheek as a thank you and we could hear people cheering and shouting with their excitement.

Some of the other tennis players came walking onto the court and one of them had ordered us to get off since it was their turn. "Hey, get off the court. It's our turn now."

The other guys came and stood by us as we watched them. "And who may you be?" I asked.

"Oh come on Reyna-chi!" That voice...is it? It can't be...?! The person who spoke came out and stood in front of us. I can't believe it! It's him!

"R-ryoga?" I whispered in disbelief.

He smiled and replied back. "It's good to see you Nee-chan, chibisuke!"

"EHHHH?!" Everyone in Seigaku except for Ryoma all exclaimed in shock.

"Reyna-chan, o'chibi! You know this person?" Eiji exclaimed as he and Momo ran up to us.

"He's my twin brother," I replied back.

"He's my older brother," replied Ryoma.

"EHHHHHHH?!" They exclaimed again.

Ryoga laughed. "Ryoga Echizen, nice to meet you," he introduced himself. I smiled and squealed as I ran and jumped on Ryoga as we both embraced each other.

"Oh my God! I can't believe you're here!" I let go of him and then slapped him across the face. "Where the hell have you been?! Do you know how long I have been searching for you for these last few years ever since you've disappeared?!" I yelled in mixed emotions. Pain, sadness, anger, happiness, relief and worry. "Why did you leave Ryoma and I behind like that? Okasan, Oyaji and Karupin?"

Ryoga sighed and replied back. "Gomen... I'll explain everything to you and Ryoma later. Just now isn't a good time."

I had tears in my eyes as I whispered to him. "We thought that you were either alive or...dead!" Then my voice grew with each word. "You didn't even think about calling us, writing to us, hell even emailing us to make sure that you were alive and okay! It has been 7 years, Ryoga! 7 GOD DAMN YEARS!!!" I screamed the last four words and the tears had came rushing out, soaking my cheeks as I sobbed whilst staring at my twin brother who had a look of guilt and shame across his face with sadness.

He placed both of his hands over my cheeks and wiped away my tears, then whispered. "I'm so sorry of putting you lot through the pain that I had caused you. I had no choice, but to leave because someone had threatened me to go after you and hurt you if I didn't obey his orders," he explained a little.

"Who threatened you?" I asked.

"Not here. It's not safe," Ryoga shook his head. He whispered in my ear. "He's watching us right now."

My eyes widened and glanced up at the window where Sakurafubuki was and glanced at my brother again. He placed his index finger on his lips, motioning me to be quiet. I nodded and faced my team. "We should get ready for dinner," I said as I walked away and got ready for dinner.

A/N: chapter 3 is up. How was it? let me know and I will update soon. Next is chapter 4 and it is Dinner party. stay tuned.