Finished Business

Reyna's POV

I watched my brother playing against Keith as I stood next to Xiu. I was getting restless as Keith was hitting his powerful shots as Ryoma returned them using the same technique. I was worried about my brother. They had caused so much damage to the hall and when Keith hit the last shot, the large chandelier was coming down and nearly landed on Ryoma who was right underneath it. "RYOMA!!" I yelled as I ran and pushed him out of the way. We both landed on the ground and didn't notice that the chandelier was a hit away from us. I looked up and saw our friends standing there with their racquets in their hands.

I sighed in relief as I looked down at Ryoma who was alright. "You alright, chibisuke?"

Ryoma nodded. "Hai, I'm fine. Arigatou."

I stood up and held my hand out to him and hauled him up. We walked back towards the others, but Ryoma stayed on the court and faced Keith. "That was a bit dangerous," Ryoma said and got ready for the next shot.

I stood next to Shiraishi, concentrating on the match, but I was nervous as my body shook. I felt Shiraishi's hand in mine and he squeezed it slightly.

We watched the match between Ryoma and Keith battling the match out and it was getting more intense as chibisuke was hitting extreme shots whilst Keith was running out of energy and was having a silent conversation with Xiu, who watched helplessly. Ryoma was getting ready to hit the last shot as the ceiling gave out and I glanced up at the starry sky as shooting stars came towards my brother as he hit the shot, sending the ball towards Keith, but Xiu yelled and hit the ball back, but the pressure of the shot pushed Keith, Xiu and Peter to the wall as it collapsed. My eyes widened in shock as I didn't know what had happened until I sighed in relief to find out that they were okay as I heard them laugh. I walked over to Ryoma and placed my hand on his shoulder. He glanced at the guys and smiled. "Mada mada dane!" He joked as the others smiled back at him.

He closed his eyes and was about to collapse until I grabbed onto him. "Ryoma, are you alright?!" I asked in concern.

"Hai, just tired," he replied back.

"I think it's time for us to get back. We do have a tournament after all," said Tezuka and we all agreed.

We walked out and shook hands with the Clack team as they had apologized for what they had done to us. We told them that the captains and vice-captains will speak to some sponsors for them to play in tournaments again and that we would help out as well.

We had finished our Wimbledon Finals which we won and were now heading back to the airport and we all waited for our flight number to be called from the intercom. I sat next to Shiraishi whilst I laid my head on his shoulder with our fingers intertwined. We were getting teased by the guys since I was the only girl amonst them, which I didn't care much. Except for Coach Ryuzaki-sensei. I glanced up at Shiraishi and spoke to him. "Hey Shiraishi, we haven't been on a date for a while," I said as he nodded in agreement.

"Now that you've mentioned it, you're right! Where would you like to go? Or do you want me to surprise you?" He asked teasingly with a smirk on his face.

"Hmm... I don't know, surprise me!" I smiled lovingly at him. We were about to kiss, but we heard the guys exclaim in unison.

"Nya! Don't do that when we are here!" They said and we laughed in embarrassment.

"Why? You guys jealous because I'm his girlfriend and you don't have any?" I raised my brow challenging them with amusement.

"That's exactly it, Hai!" Atobe replied back.

I shook my head and turned to my brother who was sitting on the other side of me. "What about you, chibisuke? Have anyone you like?" I asked him.

Ryoma blushed in embarrassment as he replied back. "Nope, I don't."

I raised my eye brow again. "Oh really? What about Sakuno? Or Tomoka?"

My brother turned to me. "Tomo-chan is too loud and Sakuno..."

"Hai?" I pushed.

"She's a nice girl and that, but she's the Coach's granddaughter," he replied back.

"So? I'm sure Ryuzaki-sensei would give you permission to ask Sakuno out. I mean you both can't stop taking your eyes off of each other," I replied back with a gentle smile. Ryoma glanced over at Coach and turned back to me. "If you like, I'll talk to both Ryuzaki-sensei and Sakuno if that helps you a bit?"

Ryoma nodded and stood up just as the intercom spoke our flight number that was boarding. We grabbed our belongings and headed towards our gate and boarded our plane. Unfortunately Shiraishi and I didn't sit next to each other as our teams were together. We both gave a peck on the lips and sat in our seats. Our plane took off and we were finally heading back to Japan. Our flight was a long one. I was fast asleep in my seat, I hadn't noticed how long I was out for until I had felt someone carry me out from the plane with our luggage when we had landed back home.

oOo

Shiraishi's POV

We had finally landed back in Japan and we were about to leave with our luggage when I heard Kenya next to me. "Hey Shiraishi, you better carry Reyna-chan before the other guys will. She's sound asleep," he said and I nodded.

I walked up to Reyna's seat and saw her hanging. I chuckled and carried her in my arms with our luggage and left the plane and airport.

We saw Reyna's and Ryoma's brother Ryoga waiting for them. "Ryoga-san!" I called and he walked up to me.

"Hey, I can see my sister is knocked out from travelling. Arigatou for carrying her, I'll take her and chibisuke from here," he replied as I nodded and handed Reyna over to him and Ryoma was about to pass out as well, but he still walked next to his brother and sister back to Ryoga's car.

The other's called for me and I took one last glance to the Echizen siblings and followed my team on the bus and went home.

A/N: That's chapter 20 up for you guys. will update as soon as I can but will have to wait till after the weekend as I am working. Thanks