𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪

𝓝𝓪𝓶𝓮: Hana Rhee

𝓝𝓪𝓶𝓮: Hana Rhee

𝓐𝓰𝓮: Thirteen (estimated)

𝓞𝓬𝓬𝓾𝓹𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷: Student (grade 7, Gidae Elementary school in Seoul) (pre-apocalypse)

𝓕𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂:

Jiyong Rhee- Father (Unknown)
Anna Rhee- Mother (Unknown)
Angela Rhee- Sister (Dead)
Tina Rhee- Sister (Unknown)
Glenn Rhee- Brother (Alive)

𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓼: Alive

Hana missed home. That was simply a fact that she knew without question.

Hana could not get back home under any circumstance. That was a fact that was a bitter pill she had to swallow.

Instead, she could only play the music from her own language in the gift from Glenn as well as Doctor Jenner.

Getting closer to Glenn after years and an ocean separating them was something Hana was learning to be grateful for. She'd always wanted to know more about her only brother, now he was all she had. But, he'd proved himself to be the best big brother she could ask for time and time again.

Glenn was the light in the darkness for Hana- she wasn't aware that she was his light as well.

Losing Angela, her best friend, mentor, and big sister was life changing- arguably more so than the corpses that have began to walk. Not a day could go by in which Hana didn't think about her sister. But, she kept herself strong by reminding herself that Angela died to save someone else.

But, then Hana lost Amy, who was filling the void that Angela left behind.

And Jim, who Angela died to save.

And Jenner, who Hana grew to care for through their day and a half together.

The CDC felt like a last hope, and hope was something Hana was growing to despise after so many let downs. So, when the last effort is made, what could the group possibly think of now?

Shane was beginning to teach her how to use a gun, she knew she had to be strong. She wanted to be like Angela, and now- Glenn as well. Selflessness, priorities- help others when you are capable. But, Hana wasn't capable, not yet at least. So, she had to listen to Shane and his lessons he gave Hana, Carl, and Sophia.

Don't let the geeks take anything else, they've already taken enough as it is.

--

𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇 𝓇𝒶𝓂𝒷𝓁𝑒𝓈--

i hope you enjoy the next part of the book it'll be a lot different🧡