𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪

𝓝𝓪𝓶𝓮: Hana Rhee

𝓝𝓪𝓶𝓮: Hana Rhee

𝓐𝓰𝓮: Eighteen (estimated)

𝓞𝓬𝓬𝓾𝓹𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷:

Student (grade 7, Gidae Elementary school in Seoul) (pre-apocalypse)
Caretaker for Prison Residents (post-apocalypse)
Fence Cleaning Crew in the Prison (post-apocalypse)
Assistant to Reg Monroe in Alexandria Architecture and Construction (post-apocalypse)
Part-Time Alexandria Run Crew Member (post-apocalypse)
Lead Architect and Construction Adviser in Alexandria (post-apocalypse)
Multi-Task Hilltop Provider (post-apocalypse)

𝓕𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂:

Taeyang Choi- Boyfriend (Alive)
Jiyong Rhee- Father (Unknown)
Anna Rhee- Mother (Unknown)
Angela Rhee- Sister (Dead)
Tina Rhee- Sister (Unknown)
Glenn Rhee- Brother (Dead)
Maggie Rhee- Sister in Law (Alive)
Hershel Greene- In Law (Dead)
Beth Greene- In Law (Alive)

𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓼: Alive

Find more people to join the ever growing group

Find more people to join the ever growing group. Find more people willing to fight alongside the group.

It didn't matter how it would happen or who it was. Hana just knew that this would lead her closer to Negan's demise and that made the entire thing worth it.

But, time with her boys, Tara, and Heath didn't hurt either.

She needed to talk to Tara- it'd been a few weeks since their first big talk. Now, after meeting Sherry, those feelings only grew. She had a new overwhelming feeling she had to express. She needed to tell Tara about it.

Heath was nice and trustworthy. Hana hadn't been around him much, but she was ready to get to know him better. Especially since she knew that Heath held a highs sense of respect for Glenn after what the men went through during the herd.

Jae was becoming Hana's most trusted back up. It was clear that whatever he and Daryl had been discussing over the months and their time on the road recruiting had changed something in Jae. He was a lot different than the guy she'd threatened all those months ago.

Ben needed time away, too. He wouldn't tell anyone that and the others probably haven't caught on, but Hana knew Ben better than them. Ron was back- she knew it was probably eating Ben away not being able to get to him. Abraham was dead- the man that found him after the boys were separated. Abraham and Rosita trained Ben to be who he is now, the weapons, the fighting, the strength. With Abraham gone, Hana knew Ben was in a position similar to her even though he wouldn't say that out loud.

Daniel.. Hana couldn't lie and say she wasn't hesitant about him coming. He just had an extreme close call only to wake up to the news of Abraham, Tyreese, Glenn, and others deaths. Not to mention the Saviors in general. But, she knew him, too. Daniel wasn't someone to lay down and give up, he was too stubborn for that. Plus, even if he laid in the camper's bed the whole run, she knew he would appreciate just being mobile again in some way.

And who was she to ever turn down time with Taeyang?

That was the highlight of going if you asked her. Time spent on the road (something she's missed for awhile now), with the guy she was so head over heels in love with? She knew he needed the time away as well. Tyreese and Glenn were both super important to Taeyang and if she didn't know better, she would be surprised over how well he was taking everything. But, again, she knew him. Taeyang would always push his own feelings and struggles aside for caring for others. With Maggie's pregnancy and grief, Hana's own grief and endangerment, and Daniel's health, Hana knew Taeyang was prioritizing them over himself. So, she was happy he would have the time as well.

Still, the most important factor was the people.

More people, more fighters, more security for when it was time to fight.

But.. What if Hana finds parts of herself she didn't know she was missing? And what happens when she doesn't want to lose those parts again?

--

𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇 𝓇𝒶𝓂𝒷𝓁𝑒𝓈--

hehe i snuck iu & shinee in hehe

and the divider- did someone say jonghyun's best song bc yes it is

the sad thing about this run is that hana wont meet ezekiel, jerry, and other kingdom residents yet 😔

BUT MAKNAE SHENANIGANS 🎉🥺

(next chapter risque hana and taeyang are at it again but you know what it's what they deserve 👀)