𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪

𝓝𝓪𝓶𝓮: Hana Rhee

𝓝𝓪𝓶𝓮: Hana Rhee

𝓐𝓰𝓮: Eighteen (estimated)

𝓞𝓬𝓬𝓾𝓹𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷:

Student (grade 7, Gidae Elementary school in Seoul) (pre-apocalypse)
Caretaker for Prison Residents (post-apocalypse)
Fence Cleaning Crew in the Prison (post-apocalypse)
Assistant to Reg Monroe in Alexandria Architecture and Construction (post-apocalypse)
Part-Time Alexandria Run Crew Member (post-apocalypse)
Lead Architect and Construction Adviser in Alexandria (post-apocalypse)
Multi-Task Hilltop Provider (post-apocalypse)
Temporary Leader of Oceanside (post-apocalypse)
Co-Lead Architect and Construction Adviser in Hilltop (post-apocalypse)

𝓕𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂:

Taeyang Choi- Boyfriend (Alive)
Jiyong Rhee- Father (Alive)
Anna Rhee- Mother (Dead)
Angela Rhee- Sister (Dead)
Tina Rhee- Sister (Alive)
Glenn Rhee- Brother (Dead)
Hershel Rhee- Nephew (Alive)
Maggie Rhee- Sister in Law (Alive)
Hershel Greene- In Law (Dead)
Beth Greene- In Law (Alive)
Daniel Rhee- Adopted Brother (Alive)
Ben Rhee- Adopted Brother(Alive)

𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓼: Alive

To say that Hana had been waiting patiently for the arrival of her nephew would be an understatement beyond belief

Everything she did since the second she'd found out Maggie was pregnant had been for him and his future.

Every step she took, every breath fought for, and every fight won was all for the sake of her nephew's future.

She wanted, no- needed, him to be brought into the world safe and sound. He'd already had too much taken from him, he'd already had close calls, he'd already been put through hell. She couldn't let his future be that way as well, she did what she could to make sure of it. For Glenn's sake as well as the baby's. Because, Glenn would want her to keep his son safe, she's sure of it.

She stayed in the room with Maggie throughout the labor, Tina and Beth as well. Carson was the main doctor, though Ben was also there if needed. They did what they could to lessen Maggie's pain and ease her mind that both she and the baby would be safe and healthy once the  delivery was over- Maggie was clearly still scarred over her experience with Lori in the past.

Maggie was in labor for around seven hours until she was allowed to push. Time seemed to fly for the small group huddled in the room as there was soon the sounds of the baby's cry in the room- Maggie's relieved ones soon following.

Hana had hugged Maggie as gently and comfortingly as she could, whispered chants in Maggie's ear as Hana reminded her-

"You did it, Maggie! He's here! You're a fucking superwoman! He's here!"

Beth was the one to help assist in cutting the umbilical cord before Ben wiped him off and passed him to Maggie. Maggie held him closely, tears streaming down her face as she looked up. And even though Maggie didn't say it out loud, everyone knew she was telling Glenn that their baby was here and just how perfect he is.

Once he'd settled down, Maggie passed him to Hana, reminding her that she knew just how long Hana had been waiting to meet her nephew.

As Beth and Tina helped Maggie clean up, Hana could only look at the baby in her arms with absolute awe.

"Hi," Hana said to him, his eyes that matched Glenn's looking back into hers.

The pain, the loss, the injuries, the bloodshed, the tears, the fear, the anger.. Hana would go through it again if it meant she could meet him again and keep him safe.

Everything she'd done was for this moment. It was all for him. It was all for Hershel Rhee.

"My maknae," Hana whispered to Hershel.

--

𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇 𝓇𝒶𝓂𝒷𝓁𝑒𝓈--

omw to cry brb