𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪

𝓝𝓪𝓶𝓮: Hana Rhee

𝓝𝓪𝓶𝓮: Hana Rhee

𝓐𝓰𝓮: Mid Sixteen (estimated)

𝓞𝓬𝓬𝓾𝓹𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷:

Student (grade 7, Gidae Elementary school in Seoul) (pre-apocalypse)
Caretaker for Prison Residents (post-apocalypse)
Fence Cleaning Crew in the Prison (post-apocalypse)

𝓕𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂:

Jiyong Rhee- Father (Unknown)
Anna Rhee- Mother (Unknown)
Angela Rhee- Sister (Dead)
Tina Rhee- Sister (Unknown)
Glenn Rhee- Brother (Unknown)
Maggie Rhee- Sister in Law (Unknown)
Hershel Greene- In Law (Dead)
Beth Greene- In Law (Unknown)

𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓼: Alive

"Have you seen Hana?""Hana?""Did Hana get out?'

"Hana?"
"Did Hana get out?'

Each time someone from the group ran into Glenn, Maggie, or Taeyang- the question was always the same.

When the prison fell, Taeyang and Glenn had gotten off the bus to go after Maggie who had gone after Beth and Hana who had gone after Judith.. A domino effect, really.

Then, Taeyang and Glenn were alone and the prison until they met Tara. A woman who had been on the opposite side of the gates, standing side by side with the Governor himself.

A woman who had seen a girl shoot her sister and was distraught.

They got out together, though Taeyang disagreed. Glenn didn't see the fight up close. Glenn didn't see Hershel die the way he did. How could he accept this woman in like it was nothing?

"Don't forget. You were once on his side, too," was the reminder from Glenn that shut Taeyang up.

He kept his distance from her, but eventually they learned they fought side by side better than they did against each other. When Taeyang was quick to fist bump Tara's hand at her request- it was the first time she'd smiled since the attack. From then, the trio were together.

Once escaping the prison, they ran into other people, a group unfamiliar yet.. Friendly? Strange might be a better word.

Abraham's group consisted of the army man himself, the leading lady Rosita, the scientist Eugene, and the guy just trying to breathe when in Rosita's presence Ben.

There were arguments, disagreements, and eventually separation.

Until Abraham's group found Maggie, Bob, Sasha, and Julie.

Thus, leading the groups back together. An almost happy reunion as they were happy to be together, but knew missing pieces were.. well.. missing.

Until they found the others, they would leave the notes on the signs for the others to follow.

The signs for the community that promised to be a sanctuary for all.

While there, things went south leading to the larger reformed group as well as Rick, Carl, Michonne, and Daryl to find their way in and together again.

It was Michonne that broke the news of the cruel group of claimers and Hana's disappearance to Glenn.

It was Daryl that broke the news of the black car with a white cross on it and Beth's disappearance to Maggie.

Taeyang was caught in the middle, attempting to comfort both sides of the married couple while trying his best to maintain himself. His grandmother was still out there. Hana was still out there. And he was downright terrified.

Michonne had said when the claimed group first came in, Hana might've been with them or gotten away. Then, when they found Rick and the others, Hana wasn't with them. Plus, none of the men carried her bat, supplies, or treasured bag with her music items.

She could've gotten away. She had to have gotten away.

--

𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇 𝓇𝒶𝓂𝒷𝓁𝑒𝓈--

richonne+carl's faces when the claimers showed back up on the side of the highway and hana being nowhere in sight is an image i cant get out of my imagination

someone save taeyang from gleggie angst