【55】

"Get your foot out of my ass!"

"Ask nicely."

"Get your foot out of my ass before I knock your teeth down your throat."

"Daniel be nice," Glenn tells the two brothers.

"He started it," Daniel huffs, knocking his elbow into Ben's side.

"Shut up," Ben giggles, slapping Daniel's arm.

"Aren't you the older one?" Taeyang asks, leaning up in his seat to try and stretch his arms.

"Only by age. He's clearly younger mentally," Ben says.

Daniel responds by sticking his tongue out to Ben.

"I feel like this is when I should say something about turning the car around, but we're close to a stop and I don't want to spend another hour in this van with any of you," Glenn comments from the driver seat.

"You should be glad Maggie is asleep and didn't hear that," I laugh, nodding my head to Maggie who was sleeping away peacefully in the passenger seat.

"She's the only bearable one. You children on the other hand.." Glenn sighs.

"Hyung, I'm the oldest of them. Don't put me in the same league as them," Taeyang frowns.

"Then, how about we make a deal? You control the maknaes and I will grant you a wish," Glenn offers, peeking to Taeyang through the rear view mirror.

"Maknaes," Taeyang begins, looking to Daniel, Jae, Ben, and I.

"What does that mean?" Daniel asks.

"Oh my god," Ben mutters, "You're so stupid."

"It means annoying brats," Taeyang falsely translates.

"That is not what it means," I glare, "And as the actual maknae, I'm offended."

"You're the biggest troublemaker here," Daniel scoffs, pinching my arm.

Reaching over to slap his arm, Taeyang grabs my hand, "Hana, no!"

"He pinched me!" I complain.

Ben reaches forward from his spot, slapping Daniel in the back of the head.

"Hey!" Daniel whines.

"Ben!" Taeyang scolds.

"I did it for Hana," Ben shrugs.

Daniel raises up, Jae quickly dragging him back down before he could attack Ben.

"When this van stops, you best start running," Daniel warns.

Ben holds his hands up to his head, sticking his tongue out to Daniel just as he had done earlier.

"Glenn, pull the van over," Daniel asks, fighting out of Jae's hold.

"We are not pulling over," Glenn states, a smile in his voice.

"Let go of me Park," Daniel tells Jae.

"You're a Park?" I ask, distracted.

"Jae Park," Jae nods.

"Taeyang!" Ben calls as Daniel climbs over the backseat.

"Daniel!" Taeyang shouts, grabbing at Daniel's arm.

"No way, I love 2PM," I tell Jae.

"Taeyang!" Ben cries for help again.

Faintly, I could hear the sound of Maggie's giggles.

--

"I'm going to shove my foot down your throat if you-"

"Daniel!" Glenn scolds.

Daniel groans, throwing his head back as we continue to walk into the barn Daryl mapped out to stop at.

"Long drive?" Michonne asks with a grin.

"They're getting antsier," Glenn chuckles.

Looking back, we catch the sight of Ben giving Jae a wet willy before running behind Taeyang as Jae curses at him.

"Not much longer," Michonne says, sympathetically patting Glenn's arm.

"Maknaes!" Glenn shouts, waving his hand in the air, "Get inside. Eat up and get some water."

"Hana, let's beat Daniel and Jae there!" Ben calls.

Before I could take off after him, Taeyang grabs my arm, pulling me into his chest.

"You are being influenced," he grins, wrapping his arm around my shoulders, "And when hyung takes his belt off, I won't save you next time."

Laughing, my arms go around his waist as he pulls the both of us along to the barn doors.

Daryl, Rick, Abraham, and Tyreese had gone in earlier to make sure it was clear and when we walk in, mostly everyone was inside and helping make the next plan or indulging in a rest time.

"Hana, Taeyang," Julie waves over.

Sitting on the floor across from her and James, she smiles and waves the others over as well.

"It's like you guys multiply," she laughs.

"I'm starting my own boyband," I nod, handing Jae his rations.

"I'm the visual," Ben claims as he sits down.

"You wish," Daniel snorts, flicking Ben's ear.

As Ben goes to stand up, Taeyang grabs his arm, "Ben!"

Ben frowns, glaring to Daniel and slumping back in his place.

"Just so you know," Noah begins, "We're in the car behind you. What the hell goes on in there?"

Beth giggles, sitting down beside me, "I'm in the car ahead and even we can see the.. chaos?"

"You are the younger sibling, you wouldn't get it," Daniel sighs, "Maggie understands what I deal with."

"It's always him," Ben whispers behind his hand, pointing to Daniel.

"I have twin little brothers.. It's definitely them that starts it first," Noah hums.

"Thank you!" Daniel huffs, reaching over to high five Noah.

"I'm an only sibling. I think I win somehow," Jae adds.

"Lucky," Ben huffs.

"My sibling is hardly a year old. Is this what I have to look forward to?" Carl asks and I jump, wondering when he even showed up.

"You have a little sister.. It'll be different, I guess," Noah says.

"Yeah, it'll be Glenn and Hana's situation," Beth agrees.

"I'm the youngest out of four.. I think we all shared who started what," I shrug, picking at the hay on the floor.

I wasn't even close to Tina, I spoke to her on the phone and a few meetings. But, she always felt more like a stranger.

Angela was my best friend and sister, but she was gone now.

Glenn was all I had now. Back when everything started, he felt like Tina- a stranger. But, I was happy we got to become as close as we are now.

The conversation flood together in my head as my thoughts become full of sorrow. Then, I remember I wasn't the only one with a sibling loss and someone else had become quiet.

Scooting closer to Taeyang, I ease my hand to his that laid between us on the floor, the action mostly covered by my crisscrossed legs. He sighs, hand squeezing mine as he looks to the floor.

Even though the movement was discreet, I caught Daniel's wink and Carl's blank stare.

--

𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇 𝓇𝒶𝓂𝒷𝓁𝑒𝓈--

i love my chaotic children bye

hes my most favoritist favorite to ever favorite and i love him
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*✲゚*。⋆