Chapter 2

Previously:

When I woke up.....

I was in a PLANE?!?!

Is this what they call transmigration??

Cause I think I just transmigrated.

Nicholas POV:

I thought when you transmigrated, you would wake up in a bed from a long coma or something. But I never knew that that I would wake up in a plane.

I looked left and right while stiil seated. 'where am I going anyways, also I wonder what I look like?' That's when my head felt like splitting apart, after what felt like a long time, it finally subside and I actually got this person's memory. Apparently in this world I'm a 40 year old, single dad who has a 20 year old kid whose wife left after giving birth to.

I saw my phone on my lap and me still being curious about my face opened the camera (on my phone). That's when I gasped loudly, and almost everybody whipped their heads to me,some even even had nosebleeds. So I said 'sorry'  'cause I guess I was attracting their attention and after I said so they all went back to their own business,well some of them did. A few of them, mostly girls still glance at me now and then. Back to my face, I actually gasped 'cause of how breath taking I was.

I mean look at this!!!!

(A/N : omagawddd he be soooo hawtttt)

I could even make out with myself if that was even possible. I know, I'm a narcissist. I mean who wouldn't be! If anyone was in this body I bet they would have drooled for themself.

Still though, the mom must've been an idiot for leaving this hottie alone. From the memory she actually left, not because this guy was abusive or anything but because she found someone else. I mean why would you leave this guy he was nice, he has money,and most of all he loves her from the bottom of his heart!! And she had the audacity to leave him. Not that I'm complaining or anything 'cause I'm gay, and if she didn't leave him I bet it would be awkward between us. So I'm actually pretty grateful that she left.

"The plane is about to land in a few moments, please wear your seatbelt and from now the toilet is closed" the stewardess said (A/N: is that what they say on the plane cause i forgot )

'The plane is finally landing! Also I wonder what my son looks like'. I thought.

(A/N: How did I do so far, was it good or bad?

Feedbacks are also well appreciated😚

Thanks for reading😊)