Chapter 25

I can't go out. I-i just can't! My anxiety won't let me, there's tons of cameras outside that are ON. Why would I even think that this wasn't bad before I suddenly have regretted my life choices.

'What should I do, what should I do?!' I paced back and forth behind the door. "Okay! Let's just think that no one but my son and biscuit are out there and after eating let's just get the hell outta here..........good sounds like a plan"

After calming myself down I finally got the courage to go out. "Sup dad, watchu gonna make? I'm starving" he greeted me from the sofa. "Chicken, fried chicken"

After cooking and eating

I grabbed the keys and got ready to go out "I'm going kid" I told him. "Where?" He asked still washing the dishes " don't know, probably for a walk" "don't forget to bring the dog if you're going to the park" "mhm okay, biscuit come over here let's go to the park" I called him as I grabbed his blue checkered leash

 "Where?" He asked still washing the dishes " don't know, probably for a walk" "don't forget to bring the dog if you're going to the park" "mhm okay, biscuit come over here let's go to the park" I called him as I grabbed his blue checkered leash

"Bye kid! You want me to go get something for you?" "Ummm....can you get me something sweet?" "Sure, I'll be back in a few hours" I opened the door.

At the car

"You ready to go to the park?" "Arf!" "But before that.." I opened the window to give him some fresh air and in case he decided to jump out I just slightly opened it.

On the way to the park I decided to listen to music called: beautiful rain

(A/N: btw the song is just amazing if you haven't watch the anime, I recommend you to, cause the anime's just fire it's called: soredomo sekai wa utsukushii. Sadly I don't think anyone actually know this😔 cause most newer anime watchers usually go straight for the famous animes like Aot,mha,etc but don't get me wrong I also love the famous animes but it's just sad that other bop animes don't get much recognitions.)

As we got to the park I quickly parked the car and we both got down. Biscuit was going crazy just from the fresh smell of air also the smell of other dogs I slowly and cautiously let him get close to other dogs, few minutes passed they (the dogs) finally got comfortable with each other. After I realized that other dogs weren't harmful I unhooked the leash and let biscuit run free. Of course he's still in my vision.

While sitting down on a nearby bench I saw that the person who sat beside me was the same person who I ran over with my suitcase at that time. Now I wouldn't talk to him cause that would be awkward af and I'm not like the typical protagonist who befriends every single person there is.

So we just sat there in comfortable
silence.

A certain Male Lead POV

Someone with a white hair just sat beside me and I recognize this person at first glance. He was the one I ran into twice. I'm currently watching over my sisters dog because she wasn't able to since she was sick.

I glanced over his side to see a women with a big assets trying to talk to him and the response he gave her was....

( That's it for now and see ya next week 😆)