Chapter 24

Today's finally the first day of the recording and...... I'm nervous. Nervous as hell!! Why did I even agree to it, just for some extra money.

My goodness! Should I just stay inside the room and not come out? But what about food? I'm gonna starve! Sh*t I'm such an idiot!!.... I can just stay at a friend's house! Yeah that sounds like a plan!

........

wait I-i don't have any friends.

*Ding Dong*

"Who-" I accidentally say in a high pitched voice, *cough cough* "who is it?" I re-asked as my voice gradually turned normal. "It's the crew sir. We're here to re-check all the cameras before starting"

Why didn't he tell me someone was coming. I ran and looked at myself in front of the mirror. I was wearing my black silk pajama with a puffy face, messy bed hair that clearly shows that I just woke up.

"Excuse me?" "G-give me a sec" I yelled and ran to the bathroom. I hurriedly brushed my teeth, washed my face, grabbed a small towel, ran to the door and calmly opened door.

"Sorry I just got out of the shower" I said as I rubbed the towel on my face. "No problem" one of the female worker said as she blushed. "Come in" I moved sideways as I let them in.

+-+-+-+-++-+-+-+-+-+-+-+++-+

It's been an hour and they're still checking the cameras. 'does it usually take that long just by checking a few  cameras?' I asked my self and stared at them from the island countertop. I turned around and prepared some iced tea for them cause apparently they were sweating bullets which was weird since I had the AC on.

After I finished making the tea, I placed it on top of the tray and brought it to them. "Here have some tea" "oh. You don't really have to do that sir" the male worked said to me. "It's alright just take it" I put the tray on the table near them.

""Thank you very much/thank you"" they said simultaneously. "You're welcome" I lightly smiled.

'oh my mama.....I think I'm gay' one of the male worked thought. 'he's so dreamy' all of the female co-worker thought at the same time.

"If you need anything, just knock at my door. It's right over there" I pointed towards my door. Once I closed my bedroom door there was only one thing that I thought 'this isn't that bad after all'

A few hours later

*Knock knock*

*Click* The sound of the lock opens. "Yes?" I asked opening the door. "Uhm, sorry for disturbing you but we're leaving and we just want to tell you that. Also thanks for your hospitality" "oh don't worry about that" "then we'll be on ou-" "arf!" Biscuit ran out of the room and circles the crew. "A dog?" "Hey biscuit come here" I smiled, picked him up and held him like a baby. "A-anyways we'll be on our way" "sure be careful on your way out"

Third POV

When they got outside they quickly checked their nose to see if they were bleeding, to their luck they didn't get any.

"Cute" they thought alltogether.

As they all got home the only thing left lingering and carved on their mind was only his smile.

And that's why there's a saying that 'looks or in this case, smile can kill you'

(A/N: DONE!!!! That is it for dis chapter and if you have any question don't hesitate to ask me. Baiiii 😘)