Chapter 27

Third POV

Lucas sighed for the fifth time today and his son is starting to get irritated with all the negative energy he's pouring out.

"Can you stop?!" "Stop what?" He asked back sullenly. "Stop sighing it's distracting!" But in response he only gave him a 'no'

"What is wrong with you? You've been like this since yesterday" "I don't know, I've just been depressed"

"Go watch a movie or something maybe it'll cure your depression" "movie?" Lucas repeated.

"Yeah, anyway, gotta go" Atlas said looking for the key. "Where? Can I go? I'm bored" "No, I'm going to work. How about you just draw or something" "nah, too lazy"

After Atlas left

Lucas played with biscuit for an hour until they were both dead tired. ' I'm still bored, what should I do...? I don't feel like going out and I don't feel like sleeping'

Minutes passed and he still couldn't decide what to do, so he walked to the living room and sat down on the sofa. ' it's sad that I don't have any friends...... Nahhhhh who cares I don't need 'em anyways cuz all I need is me myself and I'

A few moments later

He started to day dream of the scenario that would've been a reality if it wasn't for the women with the big ballogas. 'that women! Hope she dies in hell!! I just missed my perfect chance' he internally cried.

+_-+_-+_-+_-+_-+_-+_-+_-+_-+_-+_-+_-+

"When are you getting married?" "Never, father" "why? I want to see my grandchildren before I die. Is that too much to ask?" The grandpa pitifully asked.

"Yes"

"...."

"Why is it so hard to talk to you?" The grandpa suddenly changed his demeanor. "Then don't" the son replied coldly.

"I have some good candidate to be your wife. How bout it? You can pick one of them" "No father. I do not want to get married" "then how are you supposed to get an heir?"

*Sighhh* "you're already 38, you should start thinking for your future family, stop getting hooked up on work all the time. Just a few weeks off work won't drive the company down, you should relax once in a while. How about you go on a vacation? Who knows, maybe you'll find your significant other" he talked while looking at garden view outside.

"Alright father, I will find the right time to go" not looking up from the documents in his hands. "And drop that tone will you? Stop speaking formal all the time it's not like we're doing business. I missed your little self back then who always follows me around everywhere and calling 'daddy daddy' " he teased.

Neutrally he replied back "Father, please stop that. It's embarrassing"

"at least show some emotions if you're trying to talk about embarrasment" The grandpa asked in a higher tone.

"Bro, gramps! I'm hoomee!!!" "Oh! My little snugglepop!! How was your day?" "Alicia, stop yelling. You're giving me a headache" "NO THANK YOU!! I AM TRYING TO GIVE YOU A HEADACHE ON PURPOSE!!!!!" Alicia screamed at the top of her lungs across the room.

'maybe I should go on a vacation, this family never cease to make my headache worse'

(New Character alert!!!!!! Well not actually new, but!!!! Let me do some introductionnss

This is our gramps

Name: Gilbert Dalton
Age: 67
Wife: deceased
Hobbies: teasing his childrens
Hates: troublesome things
Loves: his childrens

Name: Gilbert DaltonAge: 67Wife: deceasedHobbies: teasing his childrensHates: troublesome thingsLoves: his childrens

This hot ass dude is the male lead

Name: Alexander Dalton
Age: 38
Wife: none
Hobbies: none
Hates: annoying things
Loves: his family ( but won't say it)

Name: Alexander DaltonAge: 38Wife: noneHobbies: noneHates: annoying thingsLoves: his family ( but won't say it)

This girl right here is is our ML's lil sis

Name: Alicia Dalton
Age: 23
Husband: none
Hates: annoying people
Loves: her family and sweets

I don't feel like we're progressing further so I'll try my best to. That it for today

Hope you enjoy~~

Credits to the artist!!)

(I actually forgot to add it so...... Gomen~)