Chapter 18

It's been a month since I stayed in this world, time passes so fast without me even realizing it. I got out of my bed and went to the kitchen to cook.

I baked two pieces of waffles for him and only him because I don't feel that hungry. Right after I finished baking I saw his head poking around, so I called him over to eat not before adding some toppings such as blueberries, chopped up strawberry,maple syrup, and a little bit of whipped cream on top.

"Dad, why don't you just be a Chef or a pâtissière cause your food tastes so good" he said while still chewing the food. " Kid, I'm a manga artist I wouldn't have any time cause of the deadlines" "dad, you haven't even drew anything" he looked at me with the ' isn't it obvious' type of face and honestly I really wanna pinch his face cause he looks so cute!

"What are you gonna do today?" I asked. "I'm going to work" he sighed."Wow! Finally, you're finally working!" "Why do you look so happy seeing me go?" "W-what? No! I'm really sad!" I said fakely weeping, "yeah sure" he said depressingly. *Silence*

"Uhm... what are you working on today?" "Interview" he said finishing up. "When are you getting home?" "Don't know" "I'm going now, bye dad" he said monotonely. "Wait!" I screamed "what?" "Here you go" I said while giving him his lunch box. "Lunch box?" "Yup, just in case if the food they gave out taste disgusting" "thanks" he said in a low voice. "Sure kiddo, and good luck out there" "mhm" he smiled.

After he's gone I messaged the manga company and asked them if I could start drawing and not to my surprise they said 'yes' so I started drawing the first chapter starting from the base and lastly to the finishing touches. Without me realizing, it  was already nighttime but he hasn't came back yet.I was about to call him but I hesitated. 'what if I'm disturbing him?' 'should I just call his manager?' ' Is he coming home?' 'did he get into an accident?' 'Is he okay?' and even more worse thoughts came into my head.

"Skill unlocked:
OVERTHINKER

it let's you to think too much about any unnecessary and useless thoughts."

'hm? Did I hear someone talking?' "hello?" I asked loudly only to be met by the silence. ' I must've been hearing things'.

*Ding*

my phone notified me. He texted that he'll be back in a while because he had a flat tire.

Le next day

Atlas POV

"Hah-hah-hahhh" 'why is it chasing me?!'I looked back while still running "stop! Stop chasing me!!" I screamed at it.

I ran to an endless road chased by something uknown ten times bigger than my size. As I kept on running I suddenly tripped over rock and fell down. On the ground I couldn't move at all as if something was telling me not to move, I laid there terrified as the monster came closer and Closer and CLOSER!

Until it was on top of me and suddenly....

"aaaarghhhh!!!!!"

I opened my eyes as my body jolted up I looked left and right to see........ On the ground.

( That's it for today my little devisss.
1 question or maybe 2 from you dear author:

1. Should I change cover of the story? And what should I change it to?

2. Should I also change the title of the story? And what should I change it to?

You can tell me in the comments section ☺️
Byeeeeee 💗)