Chapter 22

Previously:
"Alright then, I'll go confirm it with Juliette"

_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_x-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"When are they coming over?" "Who? The the filming crew?" "yeah" " tomorrow, at noon".

"Oh really? Make sure you wake me up okay" "Why don't you just use an alarm?" "Cause it doesn't work, the alarm would just go in from one ear and go out from the other, so make sure you wake me up alright?" he explained. "Kay" "now, let's go to sleep" "but it's still 8.30" Atlas stated. "exactly, I need sleep, I can't look like like a piece of sh*t in front of those people" he drowsily got up from the chair. "Night kid"

Le next day

Lucas slowly opened his eyes as he got out of bed. He opened the door and walked through the hallway lazily and touched his neck as he yawns.

"!$(!#(($/2(;$" Is what he was hearing. Thinking that his son was talking to Juliette he head straight towards the living room, forgetting the fact that there was supposed to be a filming crew coming over.

"Orning id (morning kid)" he talked as he yawned. All of the crew members stopped their interview and looked towards Lucas. Even the cameraman did so as well.

""Heaven"" they all thought as they looked at Lucas' tall, handsome, well built body starting from the well carved face as if it was carefully hand made by god and towards his muscular yet slim, six packed body.

He stopped at his tracks. "Who?" He asked giving them a glare which was a misunderstanding since in his opinion he was giving them his lazy eyes. All of the crew were sitting up straightly and stiffly. "N-nice to meet you sir! We're here because we were supposed to install the cameras and talk about the variety show....SIR!!" "Why are you yelling?" "SORRY SIR!" "Stop yelling" he told them calmly. 'oh my god! Why didn't he wake me up! That son of a devil!!' Lucas secretly shot a glare to his son, which in return just gave him a bright smile.

Lucas slowly walked back to his room before someone asked him to wait. "What?" He asked " sorry to interrupt sir, but there's something we need to tell you" "what is it?" "Well... If it's alright with you, would you mind showing your face in our variety show? And of course there will be extra fee as well" "....let me think about it" "very well then, this is my business card and feel free to call me once you've decided" he handed the card politely. "Alright then, thank you" Lucas accepted and turned around without a care. "Thank you very much sir!!" He bowed down.

'wow he's very polite and GOD that was nerve-wracking I'll make sure beat him up later' with all of the things he's thinking about, his body that was walking was not wobbly at all. And the people who was still looking at him thought of the same thing "" I am in love""

+_+_+_+__++_+_--+_+_+_++_+_+__+

After the crew have left

"Atlas Wykes, why didn't you wake me up!" "Sorry pops I forgot" he said not feeling the very least bad. " Normally I would've beat you up, but since you need that face to work. I'll use another punishment" he smiled evilly. *Gulp* Atlas swallowed his saliva. 'that doesn't sound good' he mentally panicked. "From now on until another two weeks YOU Atlas Wykes are NOT! Allowed to eat coffee jelly! Not even a single bite!" "No!!! Dad!! Anything but that! Please!! I'm begging you!! I can't live without it!!" He whined.

"Well it was your fault and now you reap what you sow" Lucas answered coldly. In the midst of Atlas' grieving, lucas grabbed a spoon, walked to the refrigerator grabbed 2 cups of coffee jelly and sat down beside his son. " Dad!" Atlas smiled brightly "you're giving it to me?" His happiness didn't last long when he was shot down with a "no".

Lucas opened the first cup and ate it happily while also enjoying his son's sadness beside him. 'aaahh, what a lovely day' he thought peacefully.

( I have an announcement to make! I know that I'm unpredictable and always forget to update. At first I thought I could update daily, but as time passes by it's getting harder to do so. Therefore I will be updating 3 times a week every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I also apologize for not keeping my promise even when I said that I would update every day, I hope that you will all forgive me and thanks for reading my story, please tell me if there's something that dissatisfied you and I'll try my best to fix it. LOVE YOUUU!!! Also PLEASEE comment cause I LOVEEE reading comments!!)