Chapter 16

Previously:

When we got home I went straight to the shower and laid in bed while opening Twatter expecting to see hates from the internet and maybe some of my fans but all I see is

Atlas POV

Them SIMPING FOR MY DAD?!?!

They made videos, pictures and even a fan club?? More importantly the members of his fans Is on par with mine?! I can't believe that they would do this to me! I mean I know my dad is hot and all, but still! I thought they were loyal to me.

As I looked through the fan page. It was filled with his face, not that I'm shocked or anything cause my fan page is basically the same, it's just that the simping is going on another level.

I read their comments and that's where I'm really shocked about.

[I am in love with another: I knew that my cub (Atlas) wouldn't do something like that and I'm really angry that they were accusing him but at the same time I'm also glad, cause if they didn't accuse him his hot ass dad wouldn't have shown up.]

[Simping for a hawt dad: I guess genes really does prove everything and fuck u guys who said that our cub (Atlas) did a plastic surgery cause this mother fucking thing called genes proved u guys wrong.]

[I need abs!: You know, there's this thing called 'if you can't have the son then get the dad' I never knew that I would be so thankful to the person who said this wise words until now.]

After reading those three comments I decided that I wouldn't look at the other comments anymore cause I knew that they would be even more hectic than those three, so I turned off my phone and went to my dad's room to warn him about the trouble that's awaiting him.

I opened the door and looked nervously at him, subconsciously he looked at me from the other side of the bed and asked:

"What's wrong kid? Come here sit down" he patted at the space beside him. I sat down at the edge of the bed, " um.. dad if you're going out make sure to wear a mask and try not to attract attention" "why, what's wrong?" He asked "well..."

After explaining everything

Third POV

"Are you serious? Those people did what?" "Like I said they made a fan page of you and now they're practically simping for you"

*Sigh*

'what a drag. I mean I admit that I'm handsome and all but I'm not the type of person who likes attention from many people' he thought to himself.

"If you don't believe me I'll even show you the fan page" Atlas said, hastily opening his phone. "No need, I believe you" as he gestured to his son. 'who knows what would happen if I look at that fanpage. I bet it's a mess'

"Anyways what do you want for dinner? I'll make anything you want, yknow to celebrate getting out of the rumors. How about steak? Or Fish and chips? Braised pork? Name anything you want and I'll make it for you" " you serious dad? Okay, umm can you make me udon? I've been  craving for it." He said enthusiastically.

"Sure kiddo! But I'll have to buy the ingredients first" "wait! No need let's just eat fried rice" "why? I thought you've been craving for it?" "I don't want you to go out especially when the hype's not over yet"

"Haha" Lucas lightly laughed. "Don't worry kid I'll wear a mask and a hat also I'll try not to look suspicious" he ruffled Atlas hair while standing up "you wanna come with me? Yknow shopping together?" He hesitated for a while before answering " sure I'll go!"

( That it for now my little demons! Btw I'll call you that from now on. Stay tuned for the father son grocery shopping chapter on monday!! Baiiii love u guysss😘😊👋)