Chapter 21

Previously:

"oh-alright, anyways, there's something in need to tell you" "what is it?" "You know, about the thing that I've been spacing out" ",oh okay first let's sit down"

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_--__--_-_

"You see-" before he got to finish his sentence the doorbell rang.

*Ding dong*

They both whipped their head toward the door "I'll go get it" Lucas said standing up. He carefully checked the camera in case it was the reporters, but it wasn't it was.....

the editor??

"Excuse me, Sir Lucas? Are you in there? Your reaching your deadline soon!" "Oh sh*t I forgot! Kid! Distract him" he said as he ran to his room. "Distract? Why?" "You don't know how scary he can be, so go!" "nu-uh" he replied as he let the the tiger in. "Sir, You're almost reaching your deadline have you drew yet?" He said with a scary glare. "I have! I'm almost done," "you are?" "Mhm!" "then let me see" "you can't!! I mean it's a surprise... you can't know it yet" Lucas shrunk.

"In conclusion you haven't drew?" He said as he put his left hand on his hip disappointedly. "...yeah" *sighh* "Fine! I'll give you more time until the end of the week, that should be enough right?" "Of course! It is! Thank you" he sat up straight. "Sorry to bother you, but can you look after your dad? To make sure he draws?" He asked Atlas as he glares at Lucas. "Sure, it's no problem" "thank you you're such a life saver. Now I'll get going, once again sorry to interrupt" he turned around and walks towards the door "no problem sir Michael"

(A/N: brief explanation about Michael;
He is Lucas' editor also they have been working together since 4-5 months ago and now their comic is one of the most best selling.)

"Can we get back to the thing that I was gonna talk ab-" he turned around to see his father gone "dad?" "Sorry kid can we talk about it later?! I'm a bit busy right now!" He yelled from his room. "Oh well, I could just talk to him about it at dinner" Atlas said as he walks to his room.

-------

Time:04.00 P.M

"Biscuit, it's time for dinner" Atlas called him. Once he heard the word 'dinner' he ran as fast as his tiny leg could go "arf!" He responded.

*Knock knock*

"Dad? Are you hungry yet? Let eat" "sure, I'll be there in a sec"

A few minutes later

"I'm starving, what's for dinner kid?" "I got some chicken you want 'em?" "Sure thanks son" he said as he started eating. " By the way what do you want to talk about?" "You see-"

*ting*

"ugh what is it again?" "Sorry it was my phone, anyways continue" "I have a reality-variety show request and they want to do it at home and I was wondering if you'd allow it"
"how?" "How?" "How much are they paying?" "It's around *whisper whisper* and plus the *whisper whisper*"

"we're doing it" "I get that you don't want to and I und- what?!" "We're doing it kid" "I-i thought you hate attention from other people moreover the whole world! Besides it's not like we're running out of money or anything" " it's okay kid, it's never to late to have more money besides they pay you more that what you usually get!" "Are you sure though? Cause the whole world is gonna see your face" "I'm sure, and it's not like they haven't seen my face before"

"Alright then, I'll go confirm it with Juliette"

( I actually don't know what to add right now so.... See you tommorow, love U baiiiii 💙)