Chapter 28

( Uhmm.... Hi! Tbh idk what to write right now cuz I have no inspiration whatsoever so if you guys have any ideas or smth pleazeee gimme some. Even right now my head's currently blank  so imma just write anything that comes up to mah head. So excuse me if this chapter doesn't make sense. Like at all.

N E ways Enjoy~~)

Third POV

Lucas is currently holed up in his room and hasn't come out since yesterday and his son is not even worried because it  happened a few times before in the past.

Atlas is currently at the living room sofa, going on live in Instagram with thousands of people watching.

While Atlas is going on live as well as working his ass off, his idiotic father is currently crying, re-watching banana fish with the reason of 'I need something to cry on cause I'm depressed as fuck'

'••~••'••~••'••~••'••~••'••~••'••~••'••~••'

[Still single: what's that sound? Why does it sound like someone's crying?]

'urgh. It's dad isn't it?'

"Well, it must've been the neighbors, they're pretty loud "

['D' stands for, don't come near me I'm gonna commit arson: I thought your apartment's sound proof?]

One of his fans wrote in the comment section. Since he didn't know what to answer he decided not to reply.

$+$+$+$+$+$+$++$+$+$$+

After finishing the anime, Lucas decided to grab the leftover food he had from the fridge. He went out of his room looking like sh*t since he just cried.

Lucas walked towards the living room with his eyes partially closed. He went straight to the fridge and grabbed A glass of milk. Looking around, he saw his son still focused towards his laptop with earphones on. All off a sudden, he thought of a great plan.

' let's scare him' he thought while sneakily smiling. Lucas tiptoed slowly, behind Atlas. Not realizing his son was on live, he succefully scared him.

"Aarghh!! What the fu-" Atlas screamed and almost cussed as he looked behind.

"What're you doing?" lucas asked  hugging his son from behind, not looking at the laptop at all. "Dad?" Atlas was stupified, "oh shoot, the camera" he hurriedly covered the camera with both of his hand. Before Atlas was able to completely cover it up, Lucas made a short contact with the camera. Then, Lucas finally realized

His son was on live

Lucas scrambled to the side while falling down on the process, making a huge *thud* sound. He turned around still sitting on the ground and mouthed to his son "you're on live?" "Yes" Atlas mouthed back as he is still struggling to close the live.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" Lucas asked wtih a gruff tone. "Well, I didn't know you were gonna come out, you usually come out at like.... 2" Atlas talked fast.

"You should've told me beforehand" "I didn't know okay?" They both quarreled for five whole minutes before calming down. But then, they suddenly realized

They forgot to turn off the live

( I'm sowwwyyy for this unlogical chapter I'll keep on trying my best though. It's just, whenever I try to rack shit up my tiny ass brain. Nothing! Nothing came out. Not even a single freakin inspiration ( ⚈̥̥̥̥̥́⌢⚈̥̥̥̥̥̀)

Once again sorry. Ik I always apologize in like every chapter, but I can't help it. I just don't wanna dissapoint u guyss

That's it 4 now

Hope you have a great day!!)

I Became A WHAT!?!?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara