Chapters 23

I've always loved watching Movies ever since I was a kid, from cartoons to romance and even to actions. The first romance movie I've ever encountered was 'the red strings beyond' it was heartwarming film between two people who lived worlds apart from each other but somehow managed to get together even with the obstacles.

The movie was played by the famous actor William Novak. Ever since then, I started to get even more addicted to watching movies.

A few years later a kid named Atlas Wykes debuted. His first acting in a movie was as a side character, even though he only got few lines his acting made up the lack of screening, the way he portrayed the character as if he wasn't just acting but actually living as the person amaze and scares me at the same time. After all not many people understands how to exactly grasp the situation.

I was inexperienced at that time and I knew that it was just my point of view.

Once I saw him on screen I quickly researched all information about him. Which at first was hard because he was still a rookie at that time and there wasn't much of information about him.

Years went by, and his fanbase grew larger and larger. I even got more addicted to him than I thought, I also got into his fansign and even bought shoes that he endorsed.

My room was soon filled with his face, his autograph and many more. Not long after, he suddenly got into a scandal.

Of course I defended him and I believe that other true fans did so as well. A week later they had a press conference and his dad......

made me speechless.

The press conference was going on live. And who know a thousand? Or maybe even millions of people are watching.

Suddenly his dad came out?

If that made me speechless then other people are also feeling the same thing.

"H-his dad! I-........AAAAAAHHHHhhhh!!"

I screamed loudly. "Clara! Stop screaming it's 8 in the morning you're gonna wake the neighbors up" my mom yelled. "Sorry" I replied.

Quickly, I opened twatter and as I thought, they were all talking about the dad. After reading almost all of the comments they wrote, I moved my fingers and started typing.....

[Gimme sum money: We should make a fanbase for his dad too what do you all think?]

[I'm a couch potato: upstairs, you have such a great way of thinking let's do that!]

[Gimme sum money: okay I'll do that who's in?]

[I'm a couch potato: me!! Count me in!]

[De Reincarnation of sleeping beauty: don't forget 'bout me!]

[Qween of slippers: me too!!!!]

And that's how the fanbase of Lucas Wykes exist and now, is still growing at an incredible speed.

(A/N: tbh I didn't know what to write, I'm experiencing this thing called writers block and today's chapter is short. Suddenly this idea popped up and you probably won't be seeing this person like..ever anymore cause she's just an extra and uhm.. yeah. That's it and ciao!)