Chapter 26

Lucas POV

"I'm gay" is what I suddenly blurted out. Quickly I shut my mouth before I could spout other nonsense. "W-what? Gay? You're gay? Ew! I can't believe that I tried to flirt with a faggot!"

"Well you're the one who started it and even if I were straight I wouldn't have wanted to be with you anyways you look ugly as f*ck---oops" I blurted out once again. "What did you just say?!" In response I only gave her the ' isn't it obvious' look. "Y-you!! Urgh!" She pointed at me before walking away furious.

'Shit!! It's gonna be awkward with him ( male lead) now'. "Um..sorry for that" I said turning to him. "It's alright"

"....."

"....."

Not wanting to suffer in this awkward silence, I stood up, called biscuit over, ready to go back "I'm going home... bye" "mhm. Bye"

With biscuit in my arms, I sprinted toward the car 'and here I thought I could get a boyfriend, it's that women's fault' I sulked behind the steering wheel.

#############

"I'm home" "that was quick, you usually take about two hours" "well, there was some inconvenience at the park" noticing I didn't have the best day he decided not to pry any longer.  Not long after, he streched out both of his hands together " what?" I look at his outstretched hands.

"Sweets"

"Sweets?" I repeated.

"Didn't you promise to get me something sweet?" He frowned.

It took me a few second to realize what he was talking about. " Oh!! Sweets!.... Yeah about that.... I forgot. Soo! let's go out and get some together?" "Now?" "Now" I answered back.

"Okay! Let's go!"

×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×

"Dad, can we buy this?" "A dishwasher?for what?" "To wash the dishes and to make life easier" he stated. "No need. After all I have you don't I? Besides, just by using dishwasher won't always make your dishes clean" "okay..then why are we in the supermarket if we're just gonna get ice cream?" "I need to buy some supplies like toilet paper and stuff besides, who says we're getting ice cream?" "Aren't we getting ice cream?" "Nope we're getting cake" "in the supermarket?"

I stopped in my tracks and looked at him dumbly "no. There's no cakes in the supermarket we're going to a cafe after this"

•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•

"I'll have a slice of black Forest with a glass of water" "and I'll have the cheesecake with a glass of water as well" "alright that will be xxx thank you for purchasing"

We both sat down on a two seat table near the window facing each other. "I've never been here before is this place new?" "Yeah, last time I asked they said that they just opened last month that's why there aren't many people around"

"Here's your cakes Sirs" ""thank you"" we both say at the same time. I thought my day was going fine until the waitress decided to slip a piece of paper with her number under the plate. All I gave her was the ' I'm done with you' face which greatly confused her.

I feel like I'm starting to hate women with all these harassment I'm getting. Especially the women who was showing her balloons on the park.

(See u next time my little demonsss love uuuuu 💝)