Chapter 9

Previously:

As they were enjoying their steaks peacefully while watching TV, they suddenly saw........

Third POV

"Breaking News!!, apparently the famous actor Atlas Wykey was seen on the fishing site and he was there with an unknown man beside him. Who could that man be? A secret lover? Or is that he  is about to come out as the member of the lgbtq community?" The reporter lady said while showing a picture of their backs with Lucas face and body being entirely mysterious.

 Who could that man be? A secret lover? Or is that he  is about to come out as the member of the lgbtq community?" The reporter lady said while showing a picture of their backs with Lucas face and body being entirely mysterious

Something like this👆. But just imagine that Atlas was beside him.

They were both so shocked that Lucas even dropped the steak from his fork. And as they were still in daze Atlas phone suddenly rang.

*Ring ring ring*

"Hello?" "DON'T 'hello' ME YOUNG MAN! TELL ME WHY ARE YOU IN THE NEWS?! AND WHO WAS THAT IN THE PHOTO BESIDE YOU!?" his manager furiously asked.

"Okay! Okay, calm down Juliette, let me explain first" he said while trying to calm her down. ( A/N : oh yeah btw, he isn't disrespecting his manager by calling her by the name it's just a form of their closeness)

"Alright! I'll calm down, you have five minutes to explain what happened." "What? 5 minutes? I don't think that's enought to expla-" "FOUR MINUTES!" "Okay, fine I'll explain everything"

After explaining everything brought to  you by this lazy author

"So basically you were fishing with your dad, and after hours of not getting any fishes you and your dad got angry? And screamed to the fishes?!" She said while almost screaming at the end.

"Umm, yeah that's basically what happened" Lucas said on the phone nervously.

"Are you high or something?! Why would you scream at the fishes?!" She screamed through the phone.

"No. I wasn't high or anything, I was just pissed at the fishes for not biting the bait" Atlas said nochalantly.

"Hey, son give me the phone for a sec" Lucas said while nudging his son. "Why?" "You know, to talk" "oh okay, here you go" "thanks"

"Hello?" He said in a mesmerizing voice "Oh my god who's this?" Juliette asked  "This is Atlas dad, I'm terrible sorry for everything. I'm the cause of the unwanted attention. I brought my son to the fishing site without thinking further about it. So once again I deeply apologize." He said with a sincere apology.

"Oh, no. It's alright it wasn't all your fault. After all you just wanted a father son bonding time right? It's pretty much the media's fault for doing unnecessary stuff." She said in a polite tone.

As they both talked on the phone Atlas secretly open his other phone to see tons of hate comments but there are also many loyal fans of his that defended him.

[I love chicken: I can't believe he used a sugar daddy all this time?!]

[U see me now u Don't: I can't believe that I've been deceived all this time by a guy who sleeps around for fame!]

[ I'm so hawt: upstairs, I totally feel you. I thought that he rosed up to fame by his own who knew he was like that all this time]

[Thots Be Gone: stop saying idiotic stuff you idiots, the truth haven't even been revealed yet so stop jumping to conclusions]

[ IloveAtlas4lyfe: ^ upstairs is so true. Did they leave their brains or something? People who sleep for fame would've done it in secret not in an open place like, oh I don't know, A FISHING SITE!! Oh my god how can people be so dumb!!?]

[..................]

[.........]

[.....]

Back to Atlas, lucas and the manager

"Okay so everything is going to be handled by the company" Juliette said calmly.

"In the next few weeks we'll be doing a press conference. We just have to wait for the wave to calm down first, and don't go out. Understand? Just don't go out for a while. You hear me Atlas? That means AT ALL okay?, so no sneaking out alright? I'll have your dad watch you" " I know I won't go out" "good! Now I'll hang up first" "mkay byeee"

*Beep*

" You can't go out at all okay? If you want or need anything just ask me and I'll get it for you" Lucas said while looking seriously at his son. "I get it dad"

By the time they finished talking it was almost 12 o'clock. Atlas glanced at the table and saw the steak on the table untouched.

"Oh sh*t the steak's already cold!" "Language young man!" "Sorry dad!"

As Lucas heated up the food he opened his phone to see an email from DM entertainment. He gasped loudly and quickly opened the email to see that he's been accepted.

' Good afternoon Sir.Lucas Wykes, this is from DM entertainment and we have checked your draft and we thought that you might be suitable for our company. So congratulation! You have been accepted as one of our members. If you are willing to sign a contract with us please come to  the company at xxx xxx and we'll be waiting for you there at exactly 14.00 P.M'

"What's wrong dad? You look like a statue" Atlas said behind his dad. "Kid! I just got accepted to DM. ENT! And tomorrow I can sign the contract !" Lucas said excitedly "Congrats Pops! But just don't foget to read the contract thoroughly" Atlas said also exited for his dad.

(That's it for this chap guys see u tomorrow baiiii👋)