Chapter 7

Previously:

"Son, there's something I need to tell you...."

Atlas POV

"What's up dad?" I said nervously while sitting down. " You see, I can't actually depend on you all the time. Therefore I've decided to go back to work." He said seriously. "What!?  No you don't have to work dad. You've done enough all this time for me. You should really just take a rest." " No son, this is what I want to do" he said sternly.

"But what if you get sick or something!?" I said almost screaming. ' I can't have you leaving me alone again dad' I thought sadly.

" No kid I won't get sick" " Umm, well, what if-what if it's raining outside and you have to go to work?! Won't you get sick?" I said while trying to make excuses "No. I won't get sick, I could just take an umbrella or use a car" He said sarcastically " Look I get that your worried about me but I won't be doing 'that' kind of work (A/N: it means office work) I'm going to be a manga artist" he quickly added.

"A-a-a-WHAT!?" "Manga artis how!? I mean like y-y- yOu dOn'T KnoW eVEn HoW To dRaw!?" I exclaimed.

"Of course I can draw, I'm also a good one at that" he said calmly.

A few moments later ( insert the spongebob thingy)

"Okay, so let me get few things straight" "you want to be a manga artist and also you know how to draw right?" He nods. "And also you want my opinion in this?" He nods again while sipping tea.

*Sighh*

"Okay fine, you can be a manga artist" I said. "But!! In exchange don't overwork yourself okay, pleasee" I said pleadingly. "Okay, understood." He said still sipping on his tea. (A/N: this kinda feel like atlas is the dad don't you think so?)

Lucas POV

'Now that I have a deal with my son I can finally continue my career'. ' let's first start with making my own manga!' as he thought so, he hurriedly went back to his room while saying "bye" to his son.

As he opened his computer he quickly ordered an electronic tablet and everything that he needed to make his manga (A/N; sorry guys I don't know much about the digital stuff )

Timeskip (after finishing his first vol?)

"I'm finally donee!!" He said while streching his body. "Time to submit it to DM entertainment and let's just hope for the bestt!!" "But before that lets go to sleep first" as his body got in contact with the bed, he blacked out immediately.

( That's it guysss hope you enjoy, also I don't know much about how to make comic and stuff so if you guys know something don't hesitate to tell me on comment section. And, about the 'DM entertainment' is just a company that I made up. If there was a real one it has nothing to do with my story. That's all it and byeeee)