Chapter 35

After weeks of waiting, people are now able to watch the first episode of the variety show. ' I can't wait' ' I wonder what it's going to be like' ' I'm finally able to see my cub's first variety show' those thoughts keeps on haunting the now awaiting viewers.

3,2,1....

The opening of the show was obviously the name of the show but unlike other variety shows this one is what one could call unique. On every different season, different people shows up and obviously that was a norm, but on every season they would have a special guest. Whether it's a family member or an actor or even an idol! The logo stayed there for about 10 seconds before they're able to officially see the show.

The first thing they were introduced to was the interior of the apartment. It was clean, comfy, and looked really homey. The white walls colliding with the wooden floor, the smooth kitchen counter and all other beautiful interior displays.

Atlas could now be seen sitting on the couch while playing with biscuit, with his eyes focused on the TV. 'aww look at his Dog, it's so cutee' 'I never knew he got a dog, is it new?' 'is it a male or female?' all those comments started popping out on the screen.

Suddenly, he stood up and walked to the kitchen. He opened the fridge and grabbed a plate of curry that was wrapped. Slowly, he opened the wrappers that was covering the plate and shoved it in the microwave for a few minutes.

"Biscuit! It's time for breakfast", after he said that, a ball of running floof started sprinting and jumping up and down beside him.

_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_

Lucas was seen walking around the neighbourhood and entering a small cafe that looked quite nice. "One cup of hot latte please, and Don't put any sugar in it" he said to the person behind the cashier. A few seconds passed by but the other person didn't answer. "Hello?" Lucas gestured his hand in front of the other person's face.

"What? Sorry umm... What was your order Again?" He asked while still in a dazed situation. "Uhh.. one cup of hot latte and don't put any sugar in it please" he asked politely. "o..okay! And where will you be sitting?" "Over there." He pointed to the single seat next to the huge window.

Lucas took a seat and waited for his drink to be served as he stared outside the window. Not long after that, the same waiter came up to him with his drink ready to be served. "Here's your hot latte with no sugar" the waiter told him. As he gently place down the drink "and here is a chocolate sliced cake mousse.

"Uhh thanks but i didn't order this" Lucas pointed at the cake, he looked wearily at the waiter. "Oh. This is a special service from our cafe and it goes very well with the latte" the waiter said nervously. "Okay. Thank you.." lucas answered nervously

And so, lucas ate and drank well thinking that it's from the waiter. But in fact...

It's from a special someone who will definitely be close to him in the future

[A/N: Can u guys guess who it is? Let me tell u a hint.He will play a pretty big role in the future

And umm...

😆Ehe😆

i am a verry busy person with a packed schedule of school and could only be freed from it in a few months. And I'm not kidding at all. Every week is full of tests which in fact, is slowly driving me insane

Bcoz i feel like 😃🔪🩸 someone rn. And there will not be a specific schedule on when I am going to update so do not expect too much Okay? And i hope u enjoy this chapter :) ]