Chapter 20

Things have been going on the same over and over again as if I'm constantly on loop. Wake up, eat, draw, play with the dog, eat, and go back to sleep, same things have been going for these past  few months and without realizing, it's already the end of july.

Today should have been going on the same but....

Atlas been acting weird these past few days and I'm gonna get to the bottom of this. Why I know that? It's because:

The other day when we were eating, he's been spacing out and he even smile at the dead fish in front of him. And I even thought he was dead from how long he's been in the bathroom. He was in there for 3 hours!

Just look at him, right now he's been pacing around back and forth as if his ass is on fire.

"Hey" "h-huh?" "What's wrong with you are you sick or stressed or something?" "No, not at all!" "You sure?" "Yup! Really sure, 100% sure!" ' that's suspicious, that's weird'

"What's 2+3?" "20!" He answered immediately 'works everytime'. "See, you're not even focusing. Tell me kid, what's wrong with you? I'm starting to get worried" "it's nothing dad, I need to get to work" "but you don't have work today" "u-umm..... I do! It's an urgent thing"

...

"Okay you can go" and before I could say another word he bolted out right away.

"Ughhh!! Why won't he just talk to me. Is it....puberty? But he's 20! is that still in a hormonal phase?....

I don't know!!! Hey, what do you think?" I turned to my dog. "Arf?" "...... what's your name again? Wait! I can't remember my dogs name is my brain deteriorating?!"

A few minutes later

"On second thought, nah, my brain ain't deteriorating. It's just that I forgot to name you, let's see what should I name you?" "Hmm.... How about biscuit. Yeah biscuit sounds good. From now on your name will be biscuit"

A few hours later

"Biscuit! Let's go shopping!" "Arf!" I put on his harness picked him up and placed him on the passenger seat"you ready to go?" "Arf!" "Okay, let's go" I said as I started the car. (A/N: Don't worry he's got the license, after getting a good scolding from his son)

At the pet shop/store

"What do you want biscuit? Treats? Toys?Take anything you want." "Do you want this?" I said as I showed him a handful of squeaky toys. But much to my dismay he shoved the toys off of my hand. "Then what do you want?" I asked as I put him down. "Go! Get something you want wether it's treat or toys"

After awhile he just picked 3 squeaky toys and 4 treats.

"Just those? You don't want anything else?" "Arf!" "Really?" "Arf arf!" "Okay fine, I thought we were gonna stay here much longer but let's go," of course not before I grab a few things.

We went to the parking lot with a bag full of toys and treats.

On the way home I decided to get starbacks drive thru. "Hello, welcome to starbacks how can I help you?" "I would like to get a java chip frappuccino with extra whipped cream and also a small cup of  puppuccino please" "alright Is that all?" "Yes" "okay that will be xxx you can pay at the next window thank you" "okay thanks". After I paid and got my drink I parked my car and gave biscuit his puppuccino. He loves it! Even though it was finished he still licked the cup clean. And he even gave me his puppy eyes cause he wants more.

At home

Atlas POV

"I'm home" why is no one replying, usually the dog would've ran over and jump all over me by now, are they out? At the park?. 'Is he perhaps mad at me? Should I just tell him? But I don't wanna burden him like that' I thought as I changed my clothes sluggishly.

The sound of the door closing brought me back to reality "dad? Where have you been?" "I just went out with biscuit" "biscuit? You want a biscuit?" " No. The dog's name is biscuit" "oh yeah, we didn't name him did we?" "Nope! That's why I named him when you were out" "what did you get?" "Some treats and toy, also a puppuccino for biscuit"

"oh-alright, anyways, there's something in need to tell you" "what is it?" "You know, about the thing that I've been spacing out" ",oh okay first let's sit down"

( Cliffhanger for you! Mwahahahhaa!! By the way I'm sorry for not updating. It's cause wattpad locked me out of my account and I wasn't able to get in and I was panicking but the good news is that I was able to log in again and when I re-logged in I kinda forgot to update so..
Gomen~ (ㆁωㆁ)And do tell me if I make any mistakes such as spelling and stuff. How am I doing now? Was it good? Do I need to Improve? Is my story getting boring? Pleaseee tell mee cause I really wanna improve my writing for you all to enjoy. That's it for today and ja neeee~~)