Chapter 32

Time: 08.23

It's currently early in the morning, the birds are chirping and lights shone down on him as he unsightly slept like a log.

*Ringgg*

*Ringgggggg*

"Hello? Who is this?" Lucas asked, with his eyes half open

"...."

"Hello? Is this a prank call?"
"Y-you f*cking brat!!"

Shocked by the sudden loudness, he quickly distanced his ear from the phone. Without a second less he looked at the caller id, and it was written

"Old geezer" who he thinks is his dad, as he realizes it, he politely greeted his 'dad'. "Hello dad?" "What do you mean 'hello dad'? You haven't visited me in years! I want to see my grandson. Come over now, it's your mother's birthday yet you didn't even congratulate her" 'dang, I didn't even know I had parents'

"A-alright, I'll be there in an hour" after he said that, the other party hurriedly hunged up the call.

"Kid, pack your sh*t. We're leaving" Lucas said, towering his son from the side of the sofa, standing up. Confused by the sudden statement he replied, "I haven't found the right apartment yet. Besides, where are we going?" "To your grandparents' house, and don't tell me you forgot your own grandma's birthday" "of course not, I've faced time her this morning" he said in a matter of fact tone.

"Uhh anyways, pack your clothes, we're staying there for a couple of days. They missed you"Luca soon left the living room and walked towards his room to pack his own clothes.

At the car

"Is everything on board?" "Yup, we got the dog and some clothes. But is it really okay to leave those cameras at home?" "How many times do I have to tell you dad. It's. Ok I've talked to them, and they said that they've gotten enough footage  for the variety show. So, in the meantime we won't have to record" he explained while driving the vehicle. 

"Okay....... But do you really know the way?" "To grandpa's house? Yes I know.
We've been there ever since I was still an infant and I've drove all the way from home to their house. Alone. So I definitely know the way even without looking at the gps" "okay then" 'phew.... Good thing he knows the way, I can't even remember 'my' own parents face, let alone their house' Lucas thought

After he said those two words he went and took a short nap since he woke up pretty early this morning. A few hours passed by and Lucas was once again awakened from his slumber, "are we there yet?" "Not yet" his son said while looking at his phone. "Does it usually take this long? And why are you playing your phone" He looked over to his right. Where his son is currently sitting "no, we would've been there half an hour ago but an old tree was suddenly strucked by lighting and it blocked the road leaving us no where to go." He said, eyes still on his phone. "What time is it?" "Umm... It's currently.....1 P.M....... what's wrong?" "Nothing, just wondering"

(A/N: hiiiii!!!!! I'm still alive, thankfully.  I know I didn't update on time, but I just didn't have any time with all the school n stuff + I might be like this until like next year or so cause I have a ton of projects that in need to do, but I'll still try my best to update regularly

btw, do you want me to remove the censor like for ex:

F*ck -------- fuck

???

Or is things with censor just ok?

Let me know.....

Anywaysss

Stay safe, always be positif and baiiii!!!!!)