Chapter 8

Previously:

"I'm finally donee!!" He said while streching his body. "Time to submit it to DM entertainment and let's just hope for the bestt!!" "But before that lets go to sleep first" as his body got in contact with the bed, he blacked out immediately.

Third POV

As Lucas woke up, he immediately walked outside his room and saw his son sitting on the sofa while eating chips. ""Morning"" they both said at the same time.

"Did you have breakfast yet?" Lucas asked. "Yeah I have, your food's on the table" "oh thanks kiddo" "mhm" he replied while looking at his phone.

After breakfast

"Don't you have work today?" Lucas asked curiously. "Nope today's my day off" atlas replied smiling. "Then, you wanna go out? You know father son outing?" Lucas said akwardly.

"Sure! But where?" Atlas said while looking up "Umm.. how about fishing?" Lucas said nervously. "Sounds like a good plan, I'll go and pack up" he said while quickly standing up.

At the fishing place ( idk what it's called)

When they arrived at the fishing place, they quickly parked the car in the parking lot.

Before they got down the car they quickly checked the things they brought and making sure that they brought the right things.They brought some drinks and also some ice creams that they put in the cooler with some ice, as they were satisfied of their belongings they both finally came down the car with sunglasses and hats on.

After they both rented 2 fishing rods and bought some fish baits they quickly sat down on those small foldable chairs and started hooking the baits onto their rods.

Something like this 👆

When they casted the rod they waited for about 15 minutes and there was still no signs of any fish biting it, so they waited another 15 minutes but still no signs. As they got bored of waiting they both reeled in their rod to see an empty hook.

"Why won't they just bite it?!" Atlas asked angrily " It takes time kiddo just calm down" Lucas said calmly to his son. After calming down a bit, him and his dad ate a few ice cream to soothe their body. Finally they tried for the 2nd time. *15 minutes* *30 minutes* *1 hour* and there was still no signs of any fish biting.

Lucas finally lost his patient, he turned to his son and said " let's just go  back, anymore than this then I might just die from anger." As he said so, he stood up and threw the remaining baits in the lake and guess what......

There were ACTUALLY FISHES in the lake that appeared on the surface eating the food that he just threw!

"Ha-haha-hahahahaha I can't believe I actually got played by fishes!!" he laughed and said angrily.

As they both left the lake, someone took a picture of them secretly while Lucas was yelling to the fishes.

When they got home it was already dawn. As they both got inside, Lucas turned around and said " I'm sorry kid, I kinda ruined our day by getting angry." " It's okay dad, it was pretty fun and actually I also got angry as well, so no need to be sorry for something like that" Atlas said smiling while looking at his dad.

" Okay then, in compensation I'll cook both of us some steak how bout that?" Lucas said while heading towards the kitchen. "Sure, also can I have extra fries?" "Okay kiddo! One steak with extra fries coming right up!" Lucas said enthusiastically

As they were enjoying their steaks peacefully while watching TV, they suddenly saw........

(That's it for today guys! Byeeee!! Also thanks for reading my crappy storyyyy love u guysss 🥰)