Chapter 4

Previously:

I tightened my grip on the steering wheel. " I'm coming dad" I said while speeding up a bit.

(At the airport)

(A/N: from no on I'll use Lucas, therefore I won't be using Nicholas amy more)

Lucas POV

' I'm finally off the plane!!' I thought while breathing in the fresh air. 'Also based on the phonecall ( A/N: they phoned each other before going on the plane) with my son, he should be picking me up in a few minutes'.

' let's sit down for a sec' as I thought while heading towards the bench, but before I get to do so someone touched my shoulder. I whipped my head back and saw...

The exact carbon copy of me.

To say that I was surprised is true cause I never knew someone could look exactly the same like that.

"Dad? you okay? Your spacing out."    "huh? Oh I'm fine, anyways son it's been a long time hasn't it?" "Yeah it has" he said while looking at me.

'It's awkward, what should I do?!??' I said while getting nervous. "By the way, why did you decide to come back? Were you done with your work?" He said " yeahhh, about that, I actually got fired." At least that's what the memory said. "WHAT?!? HOW!??" He said loudly.

"Hey son, keep your voice down!" I said while whisper yelling. To be honest I was pretty suprised by my own voice cause he's technically not my son, and I've never actually interacted with kids also I  wouldn't actually yell at people like that. I  guess I got that type of pesonality from the original owner of this body.

"Oops sorry!" He said while also whisper yelling. " Anyways let's go" he said while pointing to the entrance with his thumb. "I'll go get the car ready and dad you should just wait at the entrance" he said while jogging to the parking lot. "Got it".

(A/N : and that's it for this chapter see you guys next timee)

(Just kiddingg!!! Hehe did i trick u guys? Anyways here's the continuation 😊)

While I was I was walking and dragging the suitcase It accidentally 'squashed' another person's foot, I didn't actually look while I was going cause I saw some sweets around the corner and mind just keeps on focusing to the sweets. (A/N: this is why you should look where you're going kids) I mean who asked for the sweets to look that appetizing? I blame it one the sweets, and it was definitely not my fault. Anyways back to the strangers feet...

I didn't notice that I was 'squishing' their feet until I felt a bump on the suitcase. So I wondered ' Is my suitcase broken? cause it kept on bumping' well it only bounced like two times but that's not the problem here.

The problem is that those TWO bumps were actually that persons feet!!, yes feet not foot. And the EVEN worse problem is that my suitcase is really heavy, what is inside the suitcase? Glad you ask it's actually full of...

Souvenirs, yes souvenirs for my one and only son cause I promised that I would dote on him, and yes I know that he's a bit too old to be doted on, but who cares I still will dote on him.

Back to the person's feet, when I saw his feet under my suitcase I quickly removed the suitcase from him and apologized
"I'm so sorry. Are you okay? Does it hurt?"  I asked. He said "no it doesn't" with a really deep voice and I almost fell for his voice ALMOST. After that I saw his face I was shooketh cause it was
✨ MAJESTIC ✨

I quickly snapped out it and apologized once more " once again I'm really sorry!"

"Doesn't matter" he said  indifferently.

After that he said so walked away. And I wondered ' doesn't it hurt tho? I mean this suitcase is really heavy'

Meanwhile the guy that got his feet squashed was pissed. "Tch" he said with anger. "He made me late for the meeting" he said sitll angry. 'hope that I'll never see that person again, he makes my blood boil'.

But what he doesn't know is that he'll be head over heels with our mc.

Somewhere:

'Where's dad?' He said while leaning toward the car. 'Don't tell me he's lost?!' he thought while locking the car and sprinting inside the airport.

(A/N: that's it for this chapter guys also I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. See you and buh byeee😉)