Chapter 31

??? POV

I went back to the living room to inform my family about this sad news that I just got. "Alicia, don't stand by the door like that" brother told me all the way from the table. "And wipe those tears off"

"Oh my bobobear, why are you crying? Did someone hurt you? I'll make them regret it!" grandpa rushed to my side as soon as he saw me.

"G-g-grandpa he, he got h-hurt and now he's i-in the h-hospital" I tried to talk with snot running down my face. "Who did?" Grandpa worriedly asked. "A-atlas and his f-father" after that, I started to break down.

*Clink*

Brother stopped eating and put his cutlery down. " I'm done eating" he stood up and made his way out.

Third POV

Alexander got up and headed towards his room. 'he got hurt? Is he okay?' suddenly, he stopped in his track. 'wait... Why am I worried? I don't even know him that well' he thought as ke resumes his walk.

$+$+$+$+$+$+$+$+$+$+$+$+$

Atlas is now in a daze and we all can clearly see his soul going towards the heaven, however his father is....well......even worse, cause he's...........

Dead.

Why? Let's go back to a few hours ago

Flashback

Lucas was currently relaxing in his room with biscuit as they were about to sleep, but obviously they couldn't, cause suddenly Atlas screamed as loud as he could all the way from his room. "AAAGHHH- Help!!" And Lucas being the dad he is, sprinted as fast as he could thinking that they were being robbed. Not forgetting to bring a broom, he blasted the door open "what's wrong?!"

"Dad! Watch out!!" "Huh?- AAAAahhhh!!" he screamed. Lucas jumped onto the bed in reflex, they were now unable to go down the bed since there's........enemies on the ground.

Yes. Enemies.

It's.......

Called........

Rats...........

And..........

Cockroach..........

The cockroach literallt flew towards the bed, as they were both having panic attack. "Fuck no! NO!NO!NO!NOOOOO!!!" Atlas screamed. "I shouldn't have come here, I shouldn't have helped you" "what? You're telling me to die here alone?" "Yes! Of cou- I mean No!" He retorted.

"What should we do?!" Atlas asked as they both backed up from the approaching enemy (cockroach) "Okay, calm down. Calm down" "I am calm!!"

"Okay, on the count of three we both go down and run as fast as we could to the door and quickly lock it up once we're outside. Understand?" "Okay got it"

"Ready?" He prepared to run "mhm". "THREE!" he screamed and ran as fast as he could with his son trailing from behind.  As soon as they got outside they quickly locked the door.

"Hah-hahh why- why is there a rat and cockroach?" "I don't know. When I was about to sleep I say a shadow, at first I thought it was a ghost or something. But when I turned the lights on, those things appeared" he turned to see his father.

But only to see him dead (asleep) on the ground.

"Dad! Dont die on me!! Who's going to cook now?" He dramatically shakes his his dad's shoulder. "I'm not dead, just tired" he got up and walked to his room while saying "goodnight" to his son. "Wait dad-" "no more son, I'm tired" he shuts his door close.

"But- where am I going to sleep?"

In the end, he slept at the living room sofa with nothing but his clothes on.

(That is it and bai>.<)