Chapter 12

Previously:

But he seemed awfully familiar, as I tried to remember where I saw him from my foot suddenly throbbed in pain for a few seconds. And that's where it hit me, he was the guy who rolled my foot with his suitcase.

And no, I won't go up to him and say "I remember you, you're the one who ran my foot over with the big ass suitcase" that would just make me look stupid.

After paying I hurriedly walked out of the shop and went home.

The next day

Lucas POV

"Wait Don't close the door yet!" I motioned to the other person. "Thank you" I said while getting in.

As I patiently waited for the doors to open he suddenly opened his mouth "it's been a rough day hasn't it?" 'why is he talking?, OMG WHY IS HE TALKING?! I HAVE TO ANSWER! BUT WHAT SHOULD I ANSWER?!!' "Um... Not really I'm here to get interviewed" 'okay! So far so good! I'm actually pretty grateful that I have this skill, I call it the " automatic emotion control" just so you know, not everyone has this skill I'm the only one who has this.... so BoW doWn mORtaLs! Especially you introvert little shits' I mentally talked to no one but my self .

"Oh really?" "Yeah" I said ever so nochalantly."you're really handsome how old are you? 35? Or perhaps 36?" "I'm actually 40" " oh you look really young though" "thank you sir" I glanced at him.
' He's pretty nice, he even said that I'm handsome even though I already knew that. But still! Oh My Goodness why is the elevator taking so long and who the fawk invented elevators with music that just make things even more awkward you know!'

After god knows how long, the elevator finally dinged and as I hurriedly tried to walk out he called me " hey kid, this isn't your stop, it's mine yours is still way up!" I looked at the elevator number that's displayed above the buttons that you press. "Oh that's right. Thanks for telling me sir" I said monotonely. "Your welcome!" He said cheerfully.

As I waited yet again but now alone, my heart started going 'doki doki'. No that doesn't mean I'm in love that just means that I'm getting more nervous as the elevator goes up.

*Ding*

'okay Lucas calm down! It's gonna be alright!'

Timeskip to Lucas getting interviewed

' IT'S NOT OKAY SOMEBODY CALL THE AMBULANCE. ANYBODY PLEASE! MY HEART IS GONNA POP OUT!!!" I mentally screamed as I waited in front of the higher-ups. 'What should I do in this situation? Do I say hi first or maybe they'll say something! SOS anybody! I've never been interviewed before!!!'

~~~~~~~                  ~~~~~~~~~
                 ~~~~~~~~

"So your name's Lucas Wykes?" "Yes"
"you look pretty good" "thank you sir" "you're welcome" (A/N: not me wanting to flaunt his handsomeness)"also before you want to become a manga artist you were once an office worker?" "Yes sir"
"alright".

After a few more questions I was finally released from that nerve-wracking place and more importantly.................

I got accepted bitchesss.

Time to celebrate!!

As I got home I immediately told my son that I just got in and now I can officially draw Mangaaa!!

"Son let's go get some chicken and beer" "but I can't go out" he pouted. "Silly, we're gonna get delivery" "oh okay then whose gonna call?" "I'll do it!".

As soon as we got the chicken and beer from the local convenience store we started digging in the delicacies. " Oh another thing is that there will be some one coming tommorow" I said while chowing down the food. "Who?" He glanced at me. "Apparently my editor, so don't kick him out" "at what time? And what's his face like? Just in case" "umm.. he should come around 9-10 A.M I think. Also I think he's a bit on the short side and a bit chubby?"

Third POV

*Ding dong* *ding dong* * ding dong* *ding dong*

"Who is it? Stop pressing the bell! You're too loud!" lucas said while opening the door.

*Gasp*

"I should've checked who it was first!" He said. But now it's too late because it was after all his fault.

( That's it for this chapter my lovely readersss I love u guys and also special thanks to  Babygurl4L  who keeps on voting my story thank you soooo muchh U Don't know how much that mean to meee anyways bye guyssss)