Chapter 17

(A/N: warning ⚠️: if you don't like things related to cooking then this might not be for you and feel free to skip it cause it basically won't affect the future chapters)

Previously:

"Haha" Lucas lightly laughed. "Don't worry kid I'll wear a mask and a hat also I'll try not to look suspicious" he ruffled Atlas hair while standing up "you wanna come with me? Yknow shopping together?" He hesitated for a while before answering "sure I'll go!"

After changing their clothes, they grabbed their black mask, sunglasses and black bucket hat which doesn't look suspicious at all, after checking themself twice at the full body mirror they decided that it's time to go out.
(A/N: These are the clothes, cuz I suck at describing)

Lucas

Atlas

Of course not before checking the things that they would need to go to the supermarket. ' money ✅,recycled bag✅ gotta save the turtles am I right? , phone✅ and what else should I bring? It's been a while since I last went to the supermarket..... I guess that should be enough' and as Lucas thought so he dramatically took his "first" step outside as if he's going out to the battlefield.

Timeskip to the supermarket

Lucas POV

As soon as I got in the AC at the entrance welcomed me with a cold breeze. I shivered as soon as it hit me.

I grabbed the shopping cart and quickly grabbed the ingredients. "Dad, what are we supposed to get? I'll help you" he asked me " we need a handfull of scallions,ribeye, 2 servings of pre-made udon, a bag of dashi, a bag of narutomaki (fishcake), mitsuba lead ( wild parsley), and last but not least is shichimi togarashi ( japanese 7 spice)".

"Umm.. what?" He said confused. " I guess you don't understand huh?" I said laughing"Nope, not all" "alright, you just have to go get a bag of fiscake, wild parsley, 2 bags of udon, also a handfull of scallions and I'll do the rest" "okay got it!" As he said so he quickly walked away.