Chapter 13

Previously:

"I should've checked who it was first!" He said. But now it's too late because it was after all his fault.

Third POV

Current time: 11.25 A.M

He quickly closed the door and cslled his son. "Atlas, the reporter's outside!" "What? How? There's a ton of security outside how could they even get in the building?" He questioned.

" I-I don't know kid! What should we do?" "Calm down dad, I'll go call the security" he hurriedly grabbed his phone.

" Going live today. We're currently in front of the famous actor Atlas Wykes apartment and when we rang the door this mysterious man came out, could he be the rumored lover of Atlas Wykes?" The reporter said while showing a blurred part of Lucas face.

*Ring* *ring* *ring*

"Hello?" "What's with the news Atlas?! Why's there reporters outside your apartment?" "That's the thing Juliette. I don't know! They just suddenly came up my doorstep and when my dad opened the door they just bombarded him with questions, luckily he closed the door before those people could even barge in"

*Sigh*

"Well, have you called the security yet?" "I have" "good, have they been kicked out yet?" "Um.. wait lemme check...... Yup they have" Atlas said while peeking through the front door security camera.

*Sigh*

"I guess we have no choice but to fast foward the press conference" "when?" "Around two more days" "wait, how are we gonna clear up this rumour?" "Can you give your phone to your dad? I need to talk to him" "sure" he handed the to his dad.

"Your manager?" Lucas mouthed to his son as he got ahold of the phone. *Nod* he answered.

"Hello? Is this Atlas dad?" "Yes, how can I help you?" "Well the thing is....."

After both of them talked through the phone

*Beep*

he ended the call.

"So, what did you guys talk about?" "Your Manager's  gonna tell you tommorow. Just don't be suprised" "wait why can't you tell me now?" "It's a secret" "how is it gonna be a secret if she'll tell- you know what I'll just try not to be suprised tommorow"

"Well, I guess both of us can't go outside now" Atlas said to his dad. "I guess so. Btw you hungry kid?" "Mhm, you got any snacks?" "How bout some coffee jelly?" He said as he walked to the fridge.

"Sure. Wait I never knew you liked coffee jelly" "me neither, but there was this one time where I watched an anime whose MC is obsessed with coffee jelly and out of curiosity I tried it. Turns out I got addicted as well" he opened the fridge to see a dozen pack of coffee jelly.

"That's a lot of coffee jelly" in return Lucas just smile at him.

As they both had their first bite of Atlas was in astonishment and his dad.......well he's practically in heaven.

*Insert gif of saiki enjoying his coffee jelly like he's in heaven* brought to you by this dumb author who can't put a gif of saiki enjoying the coffee jelly.

( That's it guyssss, oh another question do you guys like EVER sleep? Cause most of the time i look at ur comments their either at 2 am or around 3-5)