Chapter 33

After going on a different route and wasting another hour, they finally made it, now the real problem is how Lucas is supposed to greet his 'parents'.

"It's been a long time mother, father" 'No, That sounds so freakin formal!' "yo, mom, dad" 'no, it sounded like I'm disrespecting them. What should I say?!' he tried to think of every other sentences that isn't to formal nor informal. But he got none.

"Hey, how do you think I should greet them?" He asked. " 'Them'? you mean grandpa and grandma?" "Yeah" "just say it how you usually do"

"How do I usually say it?" "Uhm.. you usually just say it like 'hey mom, dad" or something' "okay, thanks" " uhmm... You've been acting really weird ever since you came back, are you really okay?" "Yeah, I'm fine, don't worry"

*Ding dong*
Atlas pressed the bell

"It's about time you arrive! Why are you so damn late?!" The grandpa yelled from inside. 'wow, the old man really got an attitude' Lucas silently thought. "You- idiotic-brat!" He said while hitting him. "Ow!" Lucas replied in response.

"Grandpa! I missed you!!" Atlas opened his arms.

"My grandson!! I missed you so much.., it's all your father's fault for not bringing you here"

' what's with that 360° attitude, aren't I your son? And why isn't he (atlas) denying it' He looked at them in utter shock.

On the corner of his eye, he saw a beautiful woman who he thinks is his mother, currently standing by the door. 'wow, she's beautiful. Even though she looks old with all the wrinkles, it still can't deny that she was once a beauty' he stared in awe.

His son looked towards the door and saw his grandmother "grandma, happy birthday" "happy birthday mom" they both say at the same time.  "Thank you darlings" she said with the sweetest smile.

"Don't stand there in the sun, come in" "yeah come in or whatever..." "aah- so he's a tsundere. Never knew that I would see one in real life" Lucas muttered quietly.

"Have you both eaten yet?" "Nope, we haven't" Atlas answered for the both of them. As soon as Atlas said that, grandma asked them to sit down as she grabs an empty bowl.

"Where have you been bro?" A women A bit younger than him talked 'bro?' "are you my... sister?" He asked in confusion. "Duh. Did you became an idiot or something?" In return he just gave her a simple silence.

"...."

"Whatever, oh yeah. They're at home by the way" she stated as she took a seat beside him. "Who's ' they'?" "They're your niece and nephews, did you get an amnesia or something"

once again he ignored her.

Before she get to say another word, Scarlet, their mother suddenly talked. "Let's eat everybody, I hope you enjoy the food. Don't hesitate to get some more."

As they were all enjoying their own meal somebody just had to interrupt the peaceful time

"Scarlet! What is this!!"